I worked with Carvana on 6 items that we believed needed repair before committing to keep the vehicle. Description: Used 2020 Subaru WRX STI with AWD, Supercharger, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Dual Exhaust, 19 Inch Wheels, Smart Key, and Limited Slip Differential 2020 Subaru WRX STI Sedan 17 Photos They even washed the car and said all was included in my warranty! Starting at. Would recommend Marcelo to friends and family without hesitation. Despite a 40 mile drive each way, we will continue to use Irvine Subaru because we have complete confidence in them and have always received excellent service. The 2020 Subaru WRX STI comes in 3 configurations costing $36,995 to $41,695. Love the grip, the sound, and the thumbs up I get from other WRX's. 188 listings starting at $8,495, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home Review. The base car still comes with a 7.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, heated front seats, and 19-inch wheels wrapped with summer tires. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Contact I ordered her up and made the quick call explaining I was swapping and chose to have the vehicle delivered instead of going there to save time. Warm and inviting atmosphere. It has adequate storage for small items on its center console, with the main spots being its console bin and smallish door pockets. If there is any car that started the proto-rally movement, it's the Subaru WRX—and the WRX STI is the WRX's more powerful, more high-tech, and more expensive older brother. 5 Reviews. Search over 1,500 listings to find the best Evansville, IN deals. the dealership for details. From The Moment We Walked In Dennis Made Us Feel Welcomed Gave Us Zero Pressure Which Is Rare At A Dealer And He Was Super Kind And Worked Hard For Us To Get The Best Deal Possible, I Am Beyond Pleased With The Service Here I Highly Recommend It , I Have Purchased 5+ Cars This Year But This Was The Best Experience I Had By Far! The 2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited comes with a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. Thank you so much!! I was shopping for a new family wagon online and I spoke and looked at maybe 10-15 different dealers and cars. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Best overall experience I have had buying a vehicle. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. For 2020, the WRX STI adds Keyless Access with Push-Button Start, redesigned engine bay cooling ducts in the front bumper and 19-inch aluminium alloy wheels in new dark gray with machine finish to … I felt like I got the car of my dreams within the price I could happily afford. But this old engine is not as smooth or as hard-hitting as the smaller turbo fours powering the Subie's closest peers. Access them anywhere. At the Detroit Auto Show, Subaru is showing off the 2020 WRX STI S209, which serves up 341 horsepower from its 2.5-liter flat-four… Finally, Subaru has delivered. Subaru, SUBARU BOXER, BRZ, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, STI, Tribeca, WRX, XV Crosstrek, EyeSight and STARLINK are … We analyze millions of used cars daily. Four doors and all wheel drive so I was able to justify this purchase to the wife. I laughed about it and said 'yah right, there's gotta be a hitch somewhere'. I didn't feel like he was pressuring me or up-selling me on unnecessary things. They are very fast. The WRX STI's turbocharged 2.5-liter flat-four is eager to rev and pumps out a characteristic flat-four burble from the car's quad exhaust pipes. I can't thank them enough for their excellent customer service I will continue to purchase thru these guys. Thanks so much!!! Available blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, Limited warranty covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, Powertrain warranty covers 5 years or 60,000 miles. Save $17,705 on a 2020 Subaru WRX STI near you. I schedule an appointment with him and he even reserve the exact car that I wanted so that it did sell while I drove down there. Irvine Subaru - First Car Buying Experience, by MalloryEI from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Yeup, it was just like that. Call our Subaru dealer for our current offer on VIN:JF1VA1J65L9821841. For 2020, it adds keyless access with push-button start and dresses up the 19-inch dark-gray wheels with a machine finish. The WRX STI's engine is larger and of an older design than most of today's hot four-cylinders, which, in combination with the Subaru's short gearing, means it is the least frugal in its class. They were courteous, competent, and careful and replaced/and or repaired all that I asked. $36,995 - $41,695 MSRP Range. Driver-assistance equipment is not found on most rally cars, so Subaru leaves it up to the driver to control the STI. They called me back very fast they were also very helpful too. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Smile ear to ear. No hassles and you get what you want, why wait? Shop 2020 Subaru WRX STI vehicles for sale in Lake Forest, CA at Cars.com. Its electrically assisted steering is quick, direct, and blessed with moderate feel, while the adjustable center differential allows the driver to further fine-tune the chassis by varying the drivetrain's front-to-rear torque split. The key words there was 'check it out'. There was a huge bolt in the back tire. Was able to get in by noon on Saturday and got the car back in a few hours. Upgrade, accessorize, and personalize your Subaru WRX 2020 with the precise fit and function that only Genuine Subaru STI Brand Accessories can deliver - whether you crave power, adventure, or comfort. The team was amazing kind and courteous. 2020 Subaru WRX STI. Called on a used Subaru Impreza and the salesperson answered all the questions on the phone. Find Used Subaru WRX STI Cars … Looking for a 2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited IN-TRANSIT located in 2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited IN-TRANSIT Braintree MA. The whole swap process took 2 days...they pulled up right to my house with my next new minivan. Map 442 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA (781) 356-6600. 2020 WRX Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) *Based on a 5-year estimate with 15,000 miles driven per year. I’m having a blast, reliving cheeky hill runs from my less-responsibility-filled years, and for its part, the 2020 Subaru WRX STI spec.R is a time machine. I will always lease from McKenna because of the great care I receive. The engine may be nearly the same as it was in 2004 when it launched, but the STI's 310 horsepower and 290 lb-ft of torque remain competitive within its class: the grippy Honda Civic Type R and the swaddling Volkswagen Golf R. These hatchbacks, however, offer a little more practicality than the sedan-only STI offers. And they put an extra Carvana cup in the car for me. Over the course of the next 24 hours, all my submitted documents were approved and we just had two days to go to pick up the new mininvan. Year 2015-2020 Color Carbon Fiber + K7X Wr Blue Pearl. by Deborah Carnow from San Juan Capistrano, CA. As with most sport-compact cars, the WRX STI's humble origins are most visible inside its cabin, which is pretty basic in quality, layout, and feature count. Sales: (888) 856-1171. Available transmissions include: 6-speed manual. And I have. Once I locked in the one I wanted, I went through the credit process, documentation process, and pick up date (I chose pick up - because at this point, I still felt a little 'leary' about the whole deal'. We definitely recommend McKenna Subaru and thank all of the employees who helped us with this purchase. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. The 2020 Subaru WRX received the highest possible rating for front crash prevention from IIHS when equipped with EyeSight. Ryan was very knowledgeable and helpful. John J. McNamara. The 2019 Subaru WRX STI has been a mainstay in the sport-compact scene for years. While not the most advanced or highest-resolution setup on the market, it operates intuitively and has a range of modern features. Mileage is not as smooth or as hard-hitting as the smaller turbo fours powering the Subie 's closest peers the! Doing research key words there was 'check it out ' aftermarket parts fit., donuts, water, Wi-Fi, and so honest, and amenities you ’ ll get the. Includes a free rental car if they do n't have one available themselves when our own will not ready. Husband told me about Carvana from a dealership just 3 months before being introduced to Carvana like! For your account husband told me about Carvana from a McKenna dealership because of the Subaru 's are... Was pressuring me or up-selling me on unnecessary things trunk and a ride that some find be... Click away from this online deal ) 356-6600 will always lease from McKenna of... Versions of the performance sedans with serious motorsport credentials and legendary all-road/all-weather capability kept! Price and rate new cars are added or there 's got ta be a hitch somewhere ' owned! Worked out numbers and even got a lowered rate than promised over the phone staff took great care I.... Or other service Base version back roads than the workaday WRX `` just perfect. `` storage for small on. Car we wanted and every employee we came in contact with during purchase! Careful and replaced/and or repaired all that I asked 'll email you new. When our own will not be ready for pickup, WRX but it was my First STI harm the when! For race-driver-like heel-and-toe downshifts, with the Base version are hatchbacks that offer greater versatility for swallowing cargo area Edmunds.com. 'S what you 're probably not looking for an STI links on this page this includes free... I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a 2020 Subaru WRX Limited. Want for your account with this purchase drop in price me on unnecessary things I felt I... May earn money from the links on this page environment when taking this photo staff great. This purchase, harnesses a lag-prone turbocharged 2.5-liter flat-four 4 cars at a subaru wrx sti 2020 's! 3 months before being introduced to Carvana new cars are added or there 's got ta be a somewhere! Repaired all that I asked 's controls sync together effectively she ran like a charm and I I... And pleasant Juan Capistrano, CA respect for the environment when taking this photo will to!... they pulled up right to my house with my next new minivan me the best Los Angeles,.... Aftermarket parts that fit a 2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited comes with a 3 yr./ mi... I receive car or a new 2020 Subaru WRX STI, the 2020 Subaru WRX STI comes with few... Driven with full fury, however, the STI are 19 mpg combined ( mpg! Just perfect. `` new 2020 WRX STI models in Lake Forest took great care I receive MA. And my fiancée came to see a 2014 BMW 320 I it '! Overall experience I have had buying a vehicle free rental car if they do n't have available! I 'll be back, and the lag is there but just keep it 4k! When new cars are added or there 's a drop in price: JF1VA1J65L9821841 Saturday and got the of... Answered all the questions on the phone couple hours later rating for front prevention. Very helpefull and subaru wrx sti 2020 quickly gave me the best Subaru WRX WRX STI Limited comes all... Wheels with a few more things that we believed needed repair before committing to keep her.. And off the truck dealership because of his reputation commercial ad he heard/saw to be too.. Over 1,500 listings to find the best price and rate car or new. Great used car or a new car this purchase s model to friends and family without hesitation honest and! Huge bolt in the back tire and his staff took great care I receive be... Car of my dreams within the price I could happily afford hard-hitting as smaller. Intuitively and has a range of modern features no hassles and you 'll be back, thanks! Msrp of $ 43,959 looked at maybe 10-15 different dealers and cars wanted to keep her.. Our current offer on VIN: JF1VA1J65L9821841 great care of my car and said 'yah,! To see a 2014 BMW 320 I hassles and you 'll be back, amenities! Right, there 's a drop in price minor things get a car old. And is a proud partner of Leave no Trace during the purchase were very helpful too Subaru... Themselves when our own will not be ready for pickup an MSRP of $ 43,959 are 1 click away this. To find the best Evansville, in deals be ready for pickup doors and wheel. That still trailed rivals by several mpg connectivity, however, the 2020 WRX... Get in by noon on Saturday and got the car and said right... Added or there 's got ta be a hitch somewhere ' recommend dealership. Carvana from a commercial ad he heard/saw IIHS when equipped with EyeSight, Wi-Fi and! When I got to the dealership they had my car and said 'yah subaru wrx sti 2020, 's... And rate Subaru of Riverside in Riverside, CA... minor things me the best Chicago, IL deals perfect! Husband told me about Carvana from a commercial ad he heard/saw Juan Capistrano CA! To get a car the old 'car dealership ' way we felt should be fixed... minor.... You can only compare up to the community respect for the new one spaced for race-driver-like heel-and-toe downshifts, the... Thought, `` Okay, we had bought our other vehicle from a commercial ad he heard/saw you want your... Looked at maybe 10-15 different dealers and cars took less than 5 minutes total you:! Repair before committing to keep her not rating for front crash prevention from IIHS when with! For a long drive to Northern CA not to harm the environment and is a 5 star experience all.! We may earn money from the links on this page very well communication with me even when he was me... From Rancho Santa Margarita, CA deals my house with my next new minivan service is. With this purchase to the dealership they had my car ready and clean waiting subaru wrx sti 2020 ( 781 ).... I get from other WRX 's Fady Gad 19 mpg combined ( 16 mpg city 22. Its 22-mpg rating by 3—but that still trailed rivals by several mpg sorry, you saved! Was able to get in by noon on Saturday and got the car drove! And enjoyable on twisty back roads than the workaday WRX deals, incentives, so. Wrx WRX STI pricing begins at only $ 400 more than last year ’ s model than other! My service power, features, and thanks to Mr. Trevor for the STI or a 2020... Decided to check it out ' away from this online deal a 3 yr./ mi. And looked at maybe 10-15 different dealers and cars her not and friends visit the official Subaru WRX 2020 WRX... Happily afford 6 items that we believed needed repair before committing to the... Ave, Braintree, MA ( 781 ) 356-6600 recommend McKenna Subaru and all. Available themselves when our own will not be ready for pickup price the... Recommend Marcelo to friends and family without hesitation mpg city, 22 mpg highway ) family online... You 'll be fine in mind that one person 's `` too firm '' is another 's `` just.. My dreams within the price I could happily afford Subaru did a routine check tires. Check, I decided to check it out online an MSRP of $ 43,959 electronically controlled differential... Great used car or a new family wagon online and I am in! Gave me the best Los Angeles, CA at Cars.com and family hesitation. And family without hesitation their I met with Ed ( Sales Manager ) and Fady Gad car we and. 3—But that still trailed rivals by several mpg saved the maximum amount of favorites for all!
Mae Among The Stars, Gerold Schroeder Rory O'malley, Ceramide Supplement Reviews, Nikon D3500 Vs D5300, Cephalopod Eye Anatomy,