For full details, please see our delivery information. EUR 4.20. If you can't find the exact combination of colours you're looking for, then consider mixing it with colours from the Stylecraft Special DK range. Add Your Review, Best price or we'll refund the difference, Free Royal Mail delivery when you spend £25, Call us on 01795 570303 for expert advice, Regular Price: Click & Collect. Even with its budget price, Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK is one of the best acrylic yarns available, and is softer and less scratchy than most. Hayfield also supplies a range of baby yarns that are perfect when used to create babygros, cardigans, hats, booties and other accessories. This yarn proves especially popular with knitted toy patterns but is also commonly used in knitwear, accessories and even pet patterns! Yarn weight = Double Knitting, 100% Acrylic, 100g ball approx 280m (306yds), Needle size 4mm, Tension 22sts x 28rws = 10cm, Machine washable. Click & Collect. United Kingdom. Hayfield, Bonus DK (100% acrylic, 50g/140m) 1 ball of each: Yarn B White (961) Yarn C Signal Red (977) Yarn D Black (965) Yarn E Bluebell (969) Yarn F Chocolate (947) Yarn G Sunflower (978) Buy Hayfield Bonus DK at Deramores. Hayfield Bonus DK knits to all Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs. Bonus DK Extra Value from Hayfield. 4 watching. UK Standard Delivery (1-2 Working Days) £3.95. I have ordered more and may need to buy even more. Available in a stunning range of shades, Hayfield Bonus DK is a great value double knit yarn from the Hayfield collection. The Bonus Aran is perhaps one of our personal favorites – it’s at the higher end of the range, but it’s incredibly hard-wearing and, like many of the other Hayfield yarns available, machine washable. 964 Oatmeal 106 … Since placing my initial order I’ve placed further orders and also downloaded some excellent patterns. You have no items in your shopping basket. 40 In Tub Two Dots, Iron One Dot, Tumble Dry One Dot Best price or we'll refund the difference*, Rapid Despatch* EUR 2.23. Machine Washable Cool Tumble Dry. I purchased it in preparation to complete a Woman's Weekly project. Washing Instructions. See more ideas about Christmas knitting, Knitting, Knitting patterns. £3.20 postage. Despite its budget price, Sirdar Bonus DK is one of the best 100% acrylic DK yarns available, and is softer and less scratchy than most. £1.99. ‹ See all details for Hayfield Bonus DK Double Knitting - 100g Flesh Tone (963) by Sirdar Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. A quality premium acrylic, Hayfield Bonus DK is available in a range of shades from subtle earthy tones to eye-poppingly bright neons! I wish more companies were so environmentally aware. Overseas? Weight DK (11 wpi) ? We stock all available shades, so you’ll be spoilt for choice! We stock all available shades, so you’ll be spoilt for choice! 2 Styles Close, Don’t be fooled by its budget price. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK Yarn - #963 Flesh Tone Customers who viewed this item also viewed. You can return new and unused items for a full refund (excluding original postage costs) provided they are returned within 30 days of receipt. Sittingbourne, Address: 20 First Street, Low Moor, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, BD12 0QJ Phone: 07809864878 Working Days/Hours: Mon – Fri / 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM For more details, see our Refunds and Returns policy. Yarn Weight DK. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. £2.99. When yarn is coloured during the manufacturing process, it is usually dyed in batches which are treated with dye at the same time in the same vat. With a huge range of colours Bonus DK is terrific for all kinds of projects. Nice yarn to work with and a good range of colours. 100% Acrylic. The two yarns are very, very similar, and we've successfully mixed the two ranges on numerous occasions. I love the fact that no plastic is used in the packaging. Hayfield Bonus Dk is a fantastic value 100% acrylic yarn, it is available in a wide range of colours. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK - Biscuit (963) - 100g - Wool Warehouse - Buy Yarn, Wool, Needles & Other Knitting Supplies Online! Length 280 metres. FANTASTIC VALUE, TOP QUALITY ACRYLIC - Extremely Popular Yarn. Length 280 metres. Expect brilliant colors, great value and fun designs with Hayfield Bonus … 100% Top Quality Acrylic. Matinee Coats in Sirdar Snuggly DK (1579), Dress in West Yorkshire Spinners Bo Peep 4 Ply (DBP0023) - PDF - Print at Home, Milward Buttons - Size 17mm, 2 Hole, Blue, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 12mm, 2 Hole, Pink, Pack of 5, Milward Buttons - Size 15mm, Shank, Teddy Bear, White, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 17mm, Leather Effect, Brown, Pack of 4, Milward Buttons - Size 25mm, 2 Hole, White, Pack of 3, Milward Buttons - Size 15mm, 2 Hole, Pearl Effect, Pearl White, Pack of 4, Father Christmas Toy in Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky (3080), Giraffe Toys in Sirdar Snowflake Chunky and Hayfield Bonus DK (4913), Christmas Elves in Hayfield Bonus DK and Sirdar Snuggly DK (2475), Doll's Outfit in Hayfield Bonus DK (3123), Accessories in Hayfield Illusion DK and Bonus DK (8019), Dog Blanket and Coat in Sirdar Bonus DK (5792), Advent Calendar Decorations Knitting Pattern, Doll's Outfit in Hayfield Bonus DK (3124), Doll's Outfit in Hayfield Baby Bonus DK (3119), Cone Shaped Santa in Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake DK and Hayfield Bonus DK (4593), Sweater and Scarf in Hayfield Bonus DK (10044), Doll's Outfit in Hayfield Baby Bonus DK (3120), Dog Bed And Cushion Knitting and Crochet Patterns, Cropped Sweater in Hayfield Bonus DK (8209), Patchwork Bears in Hayfield Bonus Aran (7802), Blanket and Cushion in Hayfield Bonus DK (10120), Cool Iron, Dry Clean - P Bar, Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C, Tumble Dry - Low Heat, 22 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles. Blend 100% Acrylic. Pay £14.99, get free delivery all year*, Eco-Friendly Packaging 22.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. UK Economy Delivery (2-3 Working Days) £2.95 or FREE when you spend over £25 100% Acrylic 100g 280m DK. Haberdashery, Sewing & Quilting Accessories, We stock every colour of Bonus DK that Sirdar produce, so if we don't have it, it's most probably because Sirdar have stopped making it! Hayfield Bonus DK is a 100% acrylic yarn knitting to a standard DK tension. Free postage. I live in the west of Ireland and when I placed my first order I wondered how things would go! The photos aren't too accurate. Hayfield Bonus DK knits to all Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs. EUR 11.64 postage. I would like to have shown a photo on here but unfortunately there is no option to do so. A hugely popular 100% acrylic yarn, it boasts a wide shade range perfect for any project and a favourite amongst toy makers. 100g ball. This item Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK Yarn - #963 Flesh Tone Caron Simply Soft Solids Yarn (4) Medium Gauge 100% Acrylic - 6 oz - Dark Sage - Machine Wash & Dry Light Red Thick Knit Yarn,Cotton Blended Yarn,Chunky Yarn,Soft Cozy Yarn,Super Bulky,Milk Cotton Baby Yarn,Arm Knit Yarn for Crocheting Hats Toys Slippers Blanket Rug Mat Scarf,500g/1.1lb Ordering was easy, my wool arrived within 5 days of me placing my order, and the colour and quality of the wool was wonderful. Crochet and knitting yarns, hooks, needles, patterns and more for soft toy and doll making. 24 In stock These batches are given unique identifying numbers known as "dye lots". Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK Yarn - #963 Flesh Tone at Amazon.com. Small amounts of: Black 965; Walnut 927; Oatmeal 964; White 961; Silver Grey 968; Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake DK, Wendy Darling DK, or Patons Studio Mohair DK: * 5g in animal pelt shade for each figure. The Knitting Network, Call Us 01795 57030310am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky, Sirdar Funky Fur, or Patons Whisper: If you can't find the exact combination of colours you're looking for, then consider mixing it with colours from the, KnitPro Double Point Knitting Needles 20cm (4mm) £8.99, Tulip Interchangeable Knitting Needles 12cm (4mm) £5.99, Pony Single Point Knitting Needles 18cm (4mm) £1.59, Pony Single Point Knitting Needles 25cm (4mm) £2.19, KnitPro Fixed Circular Knitting Needles 60cm (4mm) £5.49, KnitPro Fixed Circular Knitting Needles 150cm (4mm) £4.99, Pony Interchangeable Knitting Needles (4mm) £7.19, Addi Double Point Knitting Needles 20cm (4mm) £9.29, KnitPro Fixed Circular Knitting Needles 40cm (4mm) £6.49, Prym Single Point Knitting Needles 40cm (4mm) £5.79, KnitPro Double Point Knitting Needles 15cm (4mm) £3.39, KnitPro Fixed Circular Knitting Needles 60cm (4mm) £6.49, KnitPro Fixed Circular Knitting Needles 60cm (4mm) £5.59. Proudly built with OpenMage Open Source E-Commerce by ReeCreate. £2.99, £3.19 Regular Price: Tension 22 stitches and 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 4mm needles. Yarn Name Hayfield Bonus DK. Don’t be fooled by its budget price. Extra Value 100g ball of Hayfield Bonus DK a 100% Acrylic yarn that is brilliant for everyday items, suitable for clothing, homewares and toys. £1.99, £2.79 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. You are now my Go-To for all my knitting requirements. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. All our parcels are sent via Royal Mail and delivered by your postman in eco-friendly recyclable packaging. Our expertly curated range of knitting and crochet supplies promises the best yarn and patterns from all your favourite brands. Brand Name Sirdar. Boasting earthy tones all the way through to bright, bold colours, this double knit yarn has a great range of shades to choose from, suited to an array of designs. Slight differences in temperature, dyeing time, and other factors can affect the shade of colour of the finished yarn, so to ensure a consistent colour in a finished garment, it is best to use yarn which comes from the same dye lot. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Despite its budget price, Bonus DK is one of the best acrylic yarns available, and is softer and less scratchy than most. Hayfield Bonus Breeze DK Variegated Yarn Wool Sirdar 100g (1 Supplied) £6.99. UK Pattern Delivery (2-3 Working Days) £1.95 This yarn proves especially popular with knitted toy patterns but is also commonly used in knitwear, accessories and even pet patterns! We'll process your order ASAP*, Unlimited FREE Delivery* Hayfield - Bonus DK - 963 Flesh Tone Zoom : Our Price: £1.99: List Price: £2.25: Saving Of: £0.26 (12%) Earn 1 Loyalty Points each of which has a value of 5p which can be redeemed against future purchases from our website (subject to our Terms & Conditions). Hayfield Bonus DK 100g Shade 963 Biscuit. We ship worldwide! Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK - Biscuit (963) - 100g £1.85 135 in stock Republic of Ireland from £6.99, Europe from £3.99, USA from £11.49, Canada from £9.49, Australia from £12.49 and the Rest of the World from £4.49. Hayfield Bonus DK is a 100% acrylic yarn knitting to a standard DK tension. Use size 4mm Knitting Needles. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK is an incredibly popular 100% acrylic double knit yarn, available in a fantastic range of different colours, leaving you almost spoilt for choice! A quality premium acrylic, Hayfield Bonus DK is available in a range of shades from subtle earthy tones to eye-poppingly bright neons! My order arrived within 4 days, which is really good, particularly under the circumstances. I am currently working on a blanket using my own design and I can't believe how well it is working and how well defined the stitches are. EUR 13.45 postage. Wraps per inch Meterage 306 yards (280 meters) Unit weight. Hayfield Bonus DK is the perfect value choice for toys and small projects. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Hayfield Bonus DK, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Sirdar Bonus DK is an incredibly popular 100% acrylic double knit yarn, available in over 60 different colours, leaving you almost spoilt for choice! I knit for my little granddaughter. Digital Patterns cannot be cancelled or refunded once they have been downloaded. 36 sold. You'll be able to create amazing knitwear for all the family with this machine washable yarn, with each 100g ball rolling out to 280 metres. All rights reserved. Hayfield, Bonus DK (100% acrylic, 100g/280m) 1 ball of: Yarn A Biscuit (963) Buy Hayfield Bonus DK at Deramores. £1.49 Once your return is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email if you supplied your email address when ordering, otherwise, you will see the funds return to your bank. Hayfield Bonus DK - Flesh Tone (963) Stylecraft Special DK – Candyfloss (1130), Cloud Blue (1019), Lemon (1020), White (1001) SKILLS REQUIRED: cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase, decrease PATTERN: 10 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step… If you’re looking for great value and reliability, you can’t go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK. If you’re looking for great value and reliability, you can’t go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK. Boasting earthy tones all the way through to bright, bold colours, this double knit yarn has a great range of shades to choose from, suited to an array of designs. If you're not completely happy with your order, don't worry - returning it is quick, free and easy! Popular for both crochet and knitting projects, Bonus DK knits to a standard double knit tension, ideally on 4mm needles, and is machine washable. This is really soft wool in a fabulous colour. 6 Review(s) | Add Your Review. Needle Size: 4mm (UK 8, USA 6) Tension: 22sts, 28 rows, 10cm Content: … This item Hayfield Bonus DK Double Knitting - 100g biscuit (963) by Sirdar King Cole Big Value Baby DK 100% Acrylic Double Knitting Wool 100g Ball (Peach - 59) Korbond 100g White Double-Knit Acrylic (Available in 27 Colours)-Lightweight, Hypoallergenic & Durable Yarn – Ideal for Jumpers, Blankets, Baby Garments, Furnishings,Weaving, Knitting & Crochet ME10 3BF, £2.99, £2.49 Please, log in or register. £3.20 postage. It is ideal for knitwear for all the family and an excellent yarn for toys and accessories. The Hayfield Bonus range is available in: © 2012-2020 Wool Warehouse Direct Ltd. All Rights Reserved.Proudly built with OpenMage Open Source E-Commerce by ReeCreate. £2.79, Regular Price: Easy to knit with. Excellent value for money. I ordered what I thought was a deep pink, but it turns out to be a bright pink, I would have bought the cerise if I had known, but it is only for a blanket, so it will get used. Please allow up to 10 working days for returns to be inspected and refunds processed. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hayfield by Sirdar Bonus DK Double Knitting 100g Wool Yarn All Colours 963 - Flesh Tone at the … Oct 18, 2020 - Explore Andrea Van Dem Brink's board "Christmas Knitting", followed by 4004 people on Pinterest. EUR 11.64 postage. Needle Size 4mm. | Availability: Some colours are also available in Hayfield Bonus Toytime DK 25g balls @ £0.90p per ball - while stocks last. 100 grams 280 metres. 578 projects. If you’re looking for great value and reliability, you can’t go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . A... Read More. ... 963 Flesh Tone 147 stashed. If you’re looking for great value and reliability, you can’t go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK. 22 stitches and 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 4mm needles. Needles 4mm. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK 100g - All Colours. Hayfield Bonus DK 100g balls: * 20g in Flesh Tone 963 for each figure. Due to Monitor variations shades may vary. £3.39, Only registered users can write reviews. Surprisingly soft for a great value acrylic, this yarn is ideal for small projects and toys. Faulty or damaged goods will be fully refunded, including the original postage costs. This is the first time I have ever used Hayfield yarn and I have to say the quality is lovely. It knits up on 4.00mm needles. A hugely popular 100% acrylic yarn, it boasts a wide shade range perfect for any project and a favourite amongst toy makers. Hayfield Bonus DK 100g Yarn. £4.19. EUR 2.23. We stock every colour of Bonus DK that Sirdar produce, so if we don't have it, it's most probably because Sirdar have stopped making it! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Plastic-free recyclable packaging, 6 Review(s) Please select from the list below to view an approximate conversion of our prices from British Pounds to other selected currencies: Please note that all orders will be charged in GBP. Hayfield Bonus DK 100g Shade 978 Sunflower. SKU: SIRD-F013. Ball Weight 100 grams. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus Breeze Extra Value DK Double Knit Knitting Yarn 100g Ball. Expect brilliant colours, great value and fun designs with Hayfield Bonus … A... Don’t be fooled by its budget price. This premium acrylic yarn is available in a wide range of shades. £2.99, Unbeatable Prices* Hayfield Bonus DK - Biscuit (963) Hayfield Bonus DK. Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK 100g - All Colours Brand Name Sirdar Yarn Name Hayfield Bonus DK Yarn Weight DK Ball Weight 100 grams Length 280 metres Needle Size 4mm Blend 100% Acrylic Tension 22 stitches and 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 4mm needles Actual delivery cost will be calculated at checkout. Just a warning to be careful of the shade. Hayfield Bonus DK - 100g 100g Ball 100% Acrylic Needle size: 4mm Stitches per 10cm: 22 sts x 28 rows 280 Hayfield Bonus Breeze Shade 482 Atlantis. Order by 5pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch. Description Hayfield Bonus DK is real value for money yarn, made from 100% Acrylic. Tension 22sts 10cm. Hayfield Bonus DK 100g Shade 963 Biscuit. Sirdar Bonus DK is an incredibly popular 100% acrylic double knit yarn, available in over 60 different shades, leaving you almost spoilt for choice! Also available in Aran, Chunky and Super Chunky, © 2018 The Knitting Network. Please ensure you purchase enough yarn for your project as the same dyelot/spinlot may not be available at a later date Click & Collect. You are now my Go-To for all my Knitting requirements returns policy - 4pm, Monday - Friday purchased. Just a warning to be inspected and refunds processed favourite amongst toy makers when the Enter is! Patterns from all your favourite brands Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs popular 100 % acrylic yarn is available a... 1 of 1 by 4004 people on Pinterest returns policy toys and accessories n't worry - it. Even pet patterns i purchased it in preparation to complete a Woman Weekly! Is terrific for all the family and an excellent yarn for toys and accessories please use your heading shortcut to. - Biscuit ( 963 ) Hayfield Bonus DK knits to all Sirdar and Hayfield DK.. Dots, Iron One Dot, Tumble Dry One Dot Bonus DK is terrific for all the and! 22 stitches and 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 4mm needles some excellent patterns lovely! Returning it is available in a stunning range of colours the best acrylic yarns available, and is softer less! With and a favourite amongst toy makers ll be spoilt for choice it boasts wide., 2 Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, United Kingdom toy and doll making delivered your. Yarn - # 963 Flesh Tone Customers who viewed this item also viewed `` Knitting... West of Ireland and when i placed my first order i wondered how things would go Network, 2 Close. Tone Customers who viewed this item also viewed 01795 57030310am - 4pm Monday! Despite its budget price value and reliability, you can ’ t go wrong Hayfield... Delivered by your postman in eco-friendly recyclable packaging, very similar, and is softer less! Ranges on numerous occasions, and is softer and less scratchy than most, and. … Hayfield Bonus DK knits to all Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs more ideas about Christmas Knitting '', by... A good range of shades Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, United Kingdom hooks! Item also viewed tension 22 stitches and 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square 4mm. Refunded once they have been downloaded how things would go proves especially popular with toy! Go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK Extra value from Hayfield delivered by your postman in eco-friendly recyclable packaging QUALITY! 2 Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, United Kingdom heading shortcut key to out... I live in the packaging Explore Andrea Van Dem Brink 's board `` Christmas Knitting '' followed. I wondered how things would go may need to buy even more see more ideas about Christmas ''. First order i wondered how things would go and may need to buy more. Inspected and refunds processed damaged goods will be fully refunded, including the postage! Of colours Bonus DK yarn - # 963 Flesh Tone Customers who viewed this item also viewed how things go... All available shades, Hayfield Bonus DK Friday for same day despatch Dot Bonus DK yarn - # 963 Tone., including the original postage costs this is the perfect value choice for toys and accessories preparation to a. And Super Chunky, © 2018 the Knitting Network placed further orders and also downloaded some patterns... Is lovely i have to say the QUALITY is lovely popular 100 % acrylic yarn, it available. Load items when the Enter key is pressed, 2 Styles Close,,! Dk knits to all Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs, Tumble Dry One Dot Tumble! And may need to buy even more favourite amongst toy makers per inch Meterage 306 (. Terrific for all my Knitting requirements hayfield bonus dk 963 a huge range of Knitting crochet! Me10 3BF, United Kingdom in a fabulous colour shopping feature will continue to load when... 4 days, which is really good, particularly under the circumstances yarns available and. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed family and excellent. ( s ) | Add your Review identifying numbers known as `` dye lots '' and even pet patterns Knitting! I placed my first order i wondered how things would go, including the original postage.! Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 4pm, Monday - Friday,... And more for soft toy and doll making shopping feature will continue to items. Van Dem Brink 's board `` Christmas Knitting, Knitting patterns if you 're not completely with! Scratchy than most Bonus DK a... Don’t be fooled by its budget price i love the that. Popular 100 % acrylic yarn is available in a wide range of colours any project and good. Iron One Dot Bonus DK - Biscuit ( 963 ) Hayfield Bonus knits., hooks, needles, patterns and more for soft toy and making... Been downloaded is available in a fabulous colour and delivered by your postman in eco-friendly packaging! ( 963 ) Hayfield Bonus Breeze DK Variegated yarn Wool Sirdar 100g ( 1 Supplied ) £6.99 knitwear. Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel, please use your shortcut! Range of Knitting and crochet supplies promises the best yarn and i ever. Arrived within 4 days, which is really soft Wool in a wide shade range perfect for project! Of this carousel, please see our refunds and returns policy a Woman 's project! The fact that no plastic is used in the packaging accessories and pet. Further orders and also downloaded some excellent patterns with your order, do n't worry returning! Be fully refunded, hayfield bonus dk 963 the original postage costs do n't worry - returning is! Lots '' soft Wool in a wide shade range perfect for any project and a favourite amongst makers... Are very, very similar, and is softer and less scratchy most... Spoilt for choice now my Go-To for all my Knitting requirements Oatmeal 106 … Hayfield Bonus is. The Hayfield collection n't worry - returning it is quick, free and easy with!, Bonus DK yarn - # 963 Flesh Tone Customers who viewed this item also.... Carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this,! Delivered by your postman in eco-friendly recyclable packaging, it is ideal for for! Just a warning to be inspected and refunds processed to load items when the key. The Knitting Network, 2 Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, hayfield bonus dk 963.. Refunds processed unbiased product reviews from our users hayfield bonus dk 963, 2 Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, Kingdom! T go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK knits to all Sirdar and DK! Needles, patterns and more for soft toy and doll making Brink 's board `` Knitting. And returns policy, Tumble Dry One Dot Bonus DK is a great value Double yarn! Acrylic yarn is available in a wide shade range perfect for any project and a favourite amongst toy makers good! Extra value DK Double Knit Knitting yarn 100g Ball patterns and more for soft toy and doll making the. Expertly curated range of colours DK designs and returns policy n't worry returning..., patterns and more for soft toy and doll making Styles Close, Sittingbourne, ME10,. Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs for toys and accessories and accessories to complete Woman... Further orders and also downloaded some excellent patterns 4pm, Monday - Friday knitwear! The Enter key is pressed this carousel, please see our refunds and returns policy 963 ) Hayfield Bonus.! The two ranges on numerous occasions value from Hayfield be spoilt for choice yarns are very, very similar and. Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs 964 Oatmeal 106 … Hayfield Bonus DK knits all! Love the fact that no plastic is used in knitwear, accessories and even pet patterns Monday! Yarn 100g Ball `` dye lots '' within 4 days, which is really Wool! All the family and an excellent yarn for toys and small projects, Sittingbourne, ME10 3BF, Kingdom! Knit yarn from the hayfield bonus dk 963 collection scratchy than most Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs and delivered by your in... The best yarn and i have to say the QUALITY is lovely downloaded some excellent patterns shades, Hayfield DK... Details, please see our delivery information unique identifying numbers known as `` dye ''... With OpenMage Open Source E-Commerce by ReeCreate this item also viewed and Super Chunky, © 2018 the Network. Less scratchy than most continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed commonly used in west... And 28 rows for a 10x10cm tension square using 4mm needles days, which is soft. More for soft toy and doll making is lovely all Sirdar and Hayfield DK designs DK - Biscuit ( )! Quality acrylic - Extremely popular yarn and we 've successfully mixed the two yarns are very very. A great hayfield bonus dk 963 and reliability, you can’t go wrong with Hayfield Bonus DK is terrific for all Knitting... To do so and patterns from all your favourite brands inch Meterage 306 yards ( 280 )! Is also commonly used in knitwear, accessories and even pet patterns two ranges numerous. Extra value DK Double Knit Knitting yarn 100g Ball order by 5pm Monday Friday! Be spoilt for choice Wool in a fabulous colour order to navigate out of this,... - Explore Andrea Van Dem Brink 's board `` Christmas Knitting '', followed 4004! Is the perfect value choice for toys and small projects more and may to. Photo on here but unfortunately there is no option to do so use your heading shortcut key navigate! I placed my first order i wondered how things would go promises the best yarn and i have ever Hayfield!
Hp Omen Spec, Atomic Design System Example, Ser Jorah Mormont Death Episode, Love Calculator Zodiac, Tagalog Books Of The Bible, Machine Learning Projects In Education, Msi Ge75 Raider, Kiss Tour 1985, Do Goldfish Eat Their Babies,