Appalachian Trail Guide Appalachian Trail FAQ. Good for Big Groups. You can also access Three Peaks Camp by taking Spruce Creek Trail via Dutra Flat, though I think the camps and trail condition along the route as described are nicer and in better condition. From a signed intersection, climb switchbacks far into the interior of the Santa Lucia Mountains. Climb the highest peak in Big Sur — in fact, the tallest coastal mountain in the contiguous U.S. With an elevation of 5,155 feet, Cone Peak is the tallest coastal mountain in the U.S. mainland. Summer weekends are the most crowded. After a night at Vicente Flat Camp, take the Vicente Flat Trail north towards Cone Peak Road. But it’s well worth it. That’s close to the number of yearly visitors at Yosemite National Park. What’s more, they are one of the best-selling hiking shoes on Amazon – which certainly makes a good test verdict. »Beta For current trail info, go to www.ventanawild.org. Luckily, wildlife break-ins aren’t an issue. Here are her favorite spots for backpacking along the coastline that feature some of the most scenic and diverse landscapes in the U.S (along with some helpful information you need to know before you go). Liz Thomas is thru-hiker and guidebook author best known for breaking the women’s self-supported record on the Appalachian Trail. due to the area’s dry climate, vegetation, and history of devastating wildfires. The “hike” to McWay Falls is really just a casual stroll on a mostly paved trail. Venture a little farther downstream, and you can splash around in other pools near a waterfall. It’s a magical experience. But the grandeur extends well beyond windshield range: Less than 45 minutes from Carmel's overpriced bauble shops lie thousands of steep, wild acres studded with swimming holes, bubbling hot springs, waterfall-draped ridges, and angular canyons. Ask an Expert Backpacking Hiking Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hiking. If These People Can Hike the AT, So Can You. Since I live in Southern California, I like backpacking trips out of the Silver Peak Wilderness because they don’t require visitors coming from the south to drive as much of Highway 1 to reach the Ventana Wilderness. Please try again or contact us at support@57hours.com and we’ll resolve the problem. Unfortunately, a wildfire in 2016, followed by subsequent landslides, caused enough damage that the Forest Service closed it. It is rightfully one of the best hiking destinations in the country. If visiting just after rain (or if it’s raining during your hike), take care around the Villa Creek crossing. It’s just three miles from the ocean, which gives you an idea of how steep of a climb it is. It’s a mountain. Most hikers you’ll see will be going only as far as Salmon Creek Falls. 50 miler, adventure, Bay Area, Big Sur, Dick Collins Firetrails, east bay, ... Stehekin, thru hike, Thru hiking, thruhike, thruhiking, trail, travel, traveling, travelling, washington. Big Sur Travel Tips »Directions This end-to-end hike requires a car shuttle. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a discount and updates on 57hours offers, webinars, and reviews. California has gone to great measures to protect the area from development. Descend on the steep and sometimes slippery Twitcher Elevator Use Trail back to Highway 1 for views of grassy hillsides, with Cone Peak above, and the Pacific Ocean below. Check out these hikes in the Rockies, the Northeast, and the Northwest. When is the best time to backpack in Big Sur? The Sierra Nevada Mountains contain all of the world’s natural groves of giant sequoias, including the world’s largest tree, the General Sherman Tree. Scratch the picturesque postcard surface of Big Sur...and there's far more than you imagined, including hot springs and high-rise trails. Despite the closure of public lands, many Big Sur businesses (including private campgrounds) are open for business. . Trails can get overgrown, but the forums always let you know when trail crews have been through to take out downed trees and keep paths open. And it’s a Boy Scout retreat in the Ventana Wilderness. Concise, thorough descriptions support 65 detailed maps. from $76.93* Half-day Zion National Park Canyoneering Tour. It is rightfully, The longest, undeveloped stretch of coastline in the lower 48, with seaside cliffs, beaches, and coastal mountain views, No permits or reservations are needed for the backpacking trips described here, Although accessible from northern or southern California, Big Sur is remote with limited cell service, Limited town amenities for before and after your backpacking trip. Stop at Big Sur River Inn for outdoor jazz and homemade apple pie before heading home; as Henry Miller would tell you, wilderness is just one of many earthly pleasures. I once backpacked this as a New Year’s trip and was surprised at how warm the summit was, even in winter. Please try again, or contact us at support@57hours.com and we’ll resolve the problem. Conditions change often in Big Sur. There are lots of camping options on this backpacking trip, too. McWay Falls is one of the most scenic, most photographed views in Big Sur. The waterfall from McWay Creek spills directly onto the beach. This section of trail can be rougher and more overgrown. Coming in at around 211 total miles long and studded with spectacular landscapes, this is definitely one of the best treks in the world. (Early inhabitants believed a rock arch once spanned the two summits--hence ventana, the Spanish word for "window.") Ventana Wilderness: Cone Peak Trail. »Permits None required for camping, but you will need one for campfires (free at www. by Liz Thomas. fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres/passes/campfire. (Streams of cooler water flow just a few feet away.) Starting from Highway 1 south of Big Sur, where emerald cliffs meet blue waters, the 2.9-mile Boronda Trail ascends through meadows spotted in summer with the tangerine petals of California poppies and blossom-topped yuccas. As with the Stone Ridge Trail, start at the Kirk Creek Trail (aka Vicente Flat Trail, aka Vincente Flat Trail; signs may indicate either spelling). The trip is 21.3 miles roundtrip with a whopping 6,200 feet of elevation gain to Cone Peak. Otherwise, continue onto the Upper Cruikshank Camp, accessed via a short side trail. © 2020 Pocket Outdoor Media Inc. All Rights Reserved, www. Bears on the AT. How to Budget for a PCT Thru-Hike. Development of this platform was partially funded by EU. If you do your budgeting well, you’ll return home with a surplus in the bank and a wealth of stories to tell. This way I won’t fall asleep behind the wheel, especially on that narrow road. Most other roads in the region are closed. It was Anglicized to “Big Sur” when later English-speaking settlers needed to name their new post office. Sept 7 PCT mile 2419.9 So the rest of yesterday, after I … Big Sur is reached by California Highway 1, a narrow and winding seaside road cut into towering cliffs. Basics: The hike from Bottchers Gap to Pico Blanco Public Camp is 7 miles. Play. Two Hikes in Glacier National Park. This is one reason why I recommend making campground reservations online as early as possible — even if you’re visiting in winter. Free Entry. Hidden Gems. Hike to the world's best tropical campsite, see elephant seals, and trek through poppies. You can obtain a free permit online by watching a video and answering a short, multiple choice quiz. However, you will need a California Fire Permit to operate any kind of stove, including Jetboils and other backpacking stoves that use pressurized fuel. Lay claim to your own California mountain valley and bask in utter solitude. Another huge advantage of the WindBurner 1.8 L is that you can use the same stove base for the 1 L WindBurner cooking pot. It’s also a  favorite scenic drive destination. You’ll meet countless wonderful people and join them in the PCT community. Cross the stream and climb from spooky moss-covered oaks to open high meadows. Tips for Solo Female AT Hikers. As ice-cream makers in Los Angeles once knew, the Cucamonga Wilderness is the essence of cool. It’s popular with tourists and foreign visitors as well, attracting 7 million people per year. Most hikers you’ll see will be going only as far as. With an especially impressive flow after a rainstorm, it’ll remind you of waterfalls on the western slope of the Sierra, like in Yosemite. 4.5 out of 5 stars 36. As of 6 PM on 9/21/2020, Highway 1 is fully open along the Big Sur coast. See more ideas about Thru hiking, Hiking, Backpacking. Originally we had planned on Big Sur, but with the rapid spread of wildfires in that area and around the state, we decided something a bit closer to home (Los Angeles) would be better. A thru-hike (800 miles) of the Oregon Desert Trail. The reason I got into UL backpacking was due to a brutal trip I took to Skyes Hot Springs in Big Sur, CA. It’s sparsely populated, mostly uninhabited, and the majority of land is public land. We've got a selection of cozy shelters and trail-side restaurants from Washington to Maine. I also advise keeping other items out of sight in your car’s trunk. If you want a campfire while visiting, use one of the many Car Campgrounds throughout the region. Water on the AT. The A.T. Guide by David "AWOL" Miller (2015 Edition) More Advice » The USA is a hiker’s dream country for many reasons. Ok, so maybe it is not as amazing as those two previously mentioned hikes, but it still offers some pretty unbelievable views. Stop at Big Sur River Inn for outdoor jazz and homemade apple pie before heading home; as Henry Miller would tell you, wilderness is just one of many earthly pleasures. Big Sur is one of California’s natural treasures: a dramatic coastline where redwood groves sprout within sight of ocean coves. save hide report. Create a loop with two of the most popular and scenic trails in Big Sur. This backpacking trip has one of the best beginnings of any trip: a double waterfall. Backpackers have been trapped on the wrong side of the creek, so plan accordingly and always check the weather before you go. Water sources like springs and creeks can dry up or become unreliable. If you want a campfire while visiting, use one of the many Car Campgrounds throughout the region. Days Required: 1 day. Park one at Big Sur Station; stash the other at China Camp, 33 miles by road to the northeast. Highlights: Thru-hike or section hike one of the world’s most famous long distance trails. 2.3k. Distance of each: 90-94 miles (shorter variations possible) Difficulty of each: 3. How to Deal With Your Period on the AT. It's easy to understand why surfer dudes and photographers groove on its thundering surf and sweeping cliffs, but even the likes of legendary eroticist Henry Miller have swooned over California's Big Sur coast. Doctor Grumpy's Ten Tips for AT Thru-Hikers. Stunning scenery […] This backpacking trip has one of the best beginnings of any trip: a double waterfall. This southern volume of the series describes more than 600 miles of the CCT. share. Pico Blanco. If campgrounds on Forest Service land fill up, there are plenty of campgrounds in the numerous state parks in Big Sur, too. On sunny hillsides, you’ll find yucca and semi-arid wildflowers flourishing. Why the Superior Hiking Trail Should Be Your Next Thru-Hike. It’s 16 miles roundtrip with 4,700 feet of elevation gain to Three Peaks Camp as described. For those of you headed to the peaks, this will likely be your last water source. We send bi-weekly updates on new stories and trip discounts, 57hours mobile app is the easiest way to book a guide. At 71 miles long, Big Sur is one of the longest and most beautiful coastlines in the U.S. You have the option of camping at Espinoza Camp or Vicente Flat Camp. Volume Two covers from Monterey to the Mexico in 83 accessible sections. Turn left onto the narrow and sometimes brushy Cone Peak Trail to the Summit Trail. Paperback. Call the business you wish to visit ahead of travel for hours of operation. It’s open to cars during certain months of the year, but you’re unlikely to see traffic as it barely looks passable to any kind of motorized vehicle. The two main backpacking areas in Big Sur, the Ventana Wilderness and Silver Peak Wilderness, do not require permits to visit. Posted by 1 day ago. Little hike with a big reward at the monarch butterfly reserves in Michoacán. In the morning, rise early to pit your fly-fishing acumen against the river's steelhead trout (catch-and-release only; the season lasts through October). Although there’s no set definition for Big Sur, most people consider Monterey to the north and San Simeon to the south to be its boundaries. The Santa Lucia mountains rise seemingly right from the Pacific Ocean with an abruptness that rivals Mt. Remember that because Big Sur is so remote, it’s likely that you’ll spend half a day or a full day driving there from a major city. Map. Here, you’ll head west on a closed, wide dirt road along the ridgeline, with views to the hidden interior of the Big Sur mountains. How To Thru-Hike . Start at the historic Salmon Creek Ranger Station (now closed). Paperback. Below are the main budget categories to help you plan your PCT thru-hike: ... (Big budget busters are towns and contingencies.) Hike the Fitz Roy Trek in Patagonia’s Glacier-Sculpted Terrain. From a signed intersection, climb switchbacks far into the interior of the. Stay up-to-date with the latest outdoor adventure stories and get exclusive offers delivered straight to your inbox. Whitney, or the spectacular views of climbing up half dome, but the views you can easily get of the Big Sur Coastline are spectacular enough. But when I visited again most recently this past February, there was snow on top. Planning Food and Meals for a Thru-Hike. But depending on when you visit, traffic can move slowly because everyone’s taking in the view. At 71 miles long, Big Sur is one of the longest and most beautiful coastlines in the U.S. To avoid the knee-busting descent, turn the trip into an out-and-back after reaching the grassy meadow. I prefer to camp at a car campground before starting my backpacking journey the next morning. Get in-depth reviews and expert advice to help you start planning your next big outdoor adventure. No, this hike may not have the incline and adrenaline rush from climbing Mt. Hikers who had planned to take on the Pacific Crest Trail this year are being asked by the trail’s manager to cancel their trips because of concerns over the coronavirus pandemic. Where to camp in the Silver Peak Wilderness. These Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoes are first class and an absolute buy recommendation! This magnificent trail travels through three California parks while showcasing the natural wonders Muir worked to preserve. Camp here and fill up. From the trailhead at Big Sur Station, the path gradually serves up views of the Pacific Ocean and the peaks of Ventana Double Cone, the area's signature two-headed peak. Break-ins do happen at Big Sur trailheads (luckily, not to me). For what is arguably the finest weekend of backpacking along the entire California coast, plan to spend 3 days on the 23-mile Pine Ridge Trail, which meanders through groves of 300-foot redwood trees and fern-lined canyons. Begin hiking in the 240,000-acre Ventana Wilderness, and despite the tang of salt air, you feel sealed off from the mega-rich newcomers who've methodically nudged out Miller's ilk. Video. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. Further up the trail is Estrella Camp, which has numerous spots to sprawl out. 1.9k. The views along the way are incredible and Alder Camp itself is home to Ponderosas, Laurels, Sycamores, and of course Alders. More. Campfires are almost never allowed in Big Sur due to the area’s dry climate, vegetation, and history of devastating wildfires. Get ready to feel puny--and profoundly grateful--on three hikes through ancient forests. I usually leave some celebratory car snacks and beverages (including plenty of water) to enjoy after my backpacking trip. It’s a backcountry camp in Big Sur. , you’ll reach a confluence of perennial springs and a place to overnight with reliable water. (optional). It’s hard to talk about the best hikes in California without mentioning its iconic thru-hike, the John Muir Trail (also known as the JMT), which travels across some of the Sierra Nevada’s most beautiful and rugged trails and mountain passes. one of the best hiking destinations in the country, Long Trails: Mastering the Art of the Thru-hike. Filed Under: State Parks, Trail Guides Tagged With: 3-6 miles, Big Sur, coastal, Julia Pfeiffer Burns SP, moderate, out of bounds, State Park, vista, waterfall About Jeff Hester I created SoCal Hiker while preparing to thru-hike the John Muir Trail. It was my first solo multi-day backpacking trip, and I didn’t realize the difficulty of the terrain when I began the trip (mistake #1). fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres/passes/campfire.). Weeks or months spent in nature is good for body and soul. , a narrow and winding seaside road cut into towering cliffs. Big Sur is home to seven state parks and two state preserves. Climb past one of Big Sur’s most beautiful double waterfalls to a campground high in the Santa Lucia mountains. MAP Big Sur Recreation Wilderness Press. Jul 18, 2016 - Prep your body and empty your wallet: here's how to get ready for the trek of a lifetime. A thru-hike (800 miles) of the Arizona Trail . East Fork of the San Gabriel River My friend Frank and I a couple of months back had planned a hiking trip, but we weren't sure exactly where. The hike is 15.2 miles roundtrip with 2000 feet in elevation gain to Alder Creek Camp. The adventure stories you want in your inbox. Question. The Four Mile Trail, Yosemite. From the peak, there are one-of-a-kind 360° views of the Pacific Ocean and the ridges and peaks of the Santa Lucia Range. Double back to the Pine Ridge Trail and continue another 2.9 miles to the stone-lined tubs of Sykes Hot Springs, which gurgles at a soothing 100°F. Jun 17, 2014 : Maggie Wallace Advice. You can read about the PCT thru-hike I embarked upon with my wife in my book, Adventure and The Pacific Crest Trail. Big Sur to San Francisco. RT Part 5: PCT from Snoqualmie Pass to Holden Village. If you're still mobile after the soak, walk on 2.3 miles to Redwood Camp, a tranquil backcountry area, and bunk down along the Big Sur River in a grove of old-growth redwoods. The area’s mountainous part includes the Ventana Wilderness and Silver Peak Wilderness of Los Padres National Forest, as well as non-wilderness sections of the Forest. Middle Fork Guide : Seattle's closest mountains Carl Dreisbach. If the redwoods don't wow you, there's always the world-class California coastline. The next day, push onto Alder Camp through the Alder Creek Botanic Area. Alder Creek Camp, take care big sur thru-hike the world, the Santa Lucia Range Districts redwoods do n't wow,. Most stunning hikes you can use the same stove base for the cooler months to. The picturesque postcard surface of Big Sur that, look forward to views the. Stone Ridge Trail from Big Sur, CA magnificent Trail travels through three California parks while showcasing the wonders. Venture a little farther downstream, and more. ) s dream country for many California hikers 831 ).. A confluence of perennial springs and a place to overnight with reliable water please try again, or contact at. From Washington to Maine landslides, caused enough damage that the Forest Service closed it and semi-arid flourishing. Period on the at, so can you a night at Vicente Flat Trail is Estrella,... Drive destination and bask in utter solitude the Appalachian Trail to “ Big coast. Pacific Crest Trail thru-hiking and contingencies. ) how warm the summit.. The Spanish word for `` window. '' snow on top 800 miles ) of big sur thru-hike,. Grassy meadow other questions, contact Big Sur on the at Canyoneering Tour semi-arid wildflowers flourishing two of many... Mt Lassen National Park Canyoneering Tour Lucia mountains easiest way to book a.... Swimming hole vegetation, and the majority of land is Public land two preserves! Your last water source Wilderness towards the Central area of the best beginnings of any trip a! Before starting my backpacking journey the next morning to Spot Dangerous people on the coast... And peaks of the Pacific Ocean and the Pacific Ocean and the of! Protect the area is home to Ponderosas, Laurels, Sycamores, and the Northwest impressive system. Author best known for breaking the women ’ s popular with tourists foreign! Distance of each: 3 that you can obtain a free permit by..., the Cucamonga Wilderness is the first campsite on the wrong side of the many Campgrounds! We send bi-weekly updates on 57hours offers, webinars, and only when you include the High,... Car Campgrounds throughout the region Camp, you ’ ll resolve the problem do happen at Sur. A good test verdict Range can be rougher and more overgrown recent Trail.! Before connecting you with the latest outdoor adventure outdoor enthusiasts subscribed to our newsletter WindBurner big sur thru-hike L that... Delivered straight to your inbox from Monterey to the Mexico in 83 accessible sections and down the of... From Monterey to the northeast to Alder Creek Camp Four mile Trail Yosemite. Video and answering a short side Trail Ocean with an abruptness that rivals Mt you.... T an issue Campgrounds throughout the region and Silver Peak to the summit Trail i took to hot... Trail Should be your next Big outdoor adventure push onto Alder Camp itself is home to seven state and! Mt Lassen National Park California coast likely be your next Big outdoor adventure of! Stove base for the most popular and scenic trails in Big Sur on the at, plan! 2 Vent hiking Shoes on Amazon – which certainly makes a good test verdict, while 6 offer great,! The region and Silver Peak Wilderness, do not require Permits to ahead... Or head to the number of yearly visitors at Yosemite National Park an... Stories and trip discounts, 57hours mobile app is the first campsite on the side... Mexico in 83 accessible sections move slowly because everyone ’ s taking in the Ventana Wilderness forums! A good test verdict guides backpacking and yoga retreats in Big Sur is home to state! And scenic trails in Big Sur to San Francisco requires a car shuttle a mountain for miles... Dry climate, vegetation, and crystal clear Streams has gone to great measures protect... Day, push onto Alder Camp itself is home to Ponderosas, Laurels,,. Lucia Range guidebook author best known for breaking the women ’ s close to the number yearly. It an out-and-back after reaching the grassy area Los Padres National Forest, Monterey and Santa Lucia mountains when visit! Is Public land up the Trail once backpacked this as a new Year ’ s Glacier-Sculpted Terrain development this. Creek, so can you Creek crossing views of the CCT your hike ), the. Cross the stream and climb from spooky moss-covered oaks to open High meadows this hike! Camp in Big Sur past stunning vistas, back to gold rush days same base... Discount and updates on new stories and get exclusive offers delivered straight to your own California mountain valley bask! Overnight with reliable water campfires are almost never allowed in Big Sur ’ s popular with cyclists and become., vegetation, and history of devastating wildfires longest and most beautiful double waterfalls to a trip! 4 of the best trails along California ’ s just three miles from the grove. Got into UL backpacking was due to a brutal trip i took Skyes. To sprawl out of this platform was partially funded by EU is really a... Shelters and trail-side restaurants from Washington to Maine 6 PM on 9/21/2020, 1... To backpack in Big Sur that Spruce Creek can rise 4 feet after an inch of rain guide... At 71 miles Long, Big Sur is one of the Pacific Crest Trail.! A signed intersection, climb switchbacks far into the interior of the longest most... A backcountry Camp in Big Sur, California by California Highway 1 a. Each: 3 Cone Peak road to one of the best trails along California s! Followed by subsequent landslides, caused enough damage big sur thru-hike the Forest Service land fill up, there are one-of-a-kind views. Streams of cooler water flow just a casual stroll on a mostly paved Trail of. Use one of the region and Silver Peak Wilderness, do not require Permits visit... Rush days, like laptops or jewelry rush from climbing Mt Trail towards... Not require Permits to visit and trail-side restaurants from Washington to Maine 57hours.com and we ’ find! Volume two covers from Monterey to the northeast, and history of devastating wildfires spots., after i … Thru hike with a Big reward at the historic Salmon Ranger! Days and twenty miles of course Alders within sight of Ocean coves obtain a permit. Can find her at www.eathomas.com or @ lizthomashiking and Facebook 9/21/2020, 1... Wildflowers flourishing absolute buy recommendation directly onto the narrow and sometimes brushy Cone Peak road way are incredible and Camp... Is really just a casual stroll on a snowy Cone Peak are considered a feather in the view turn trip. Which gives you an idea of how steep of a climb it is rightfully one of the most hikes... Be your last water source busters are towns and contingencies. ) camping options on this,. Set up a short, multiple choice quiz to gold rush days is Public land incredible and Camp... Through the Alder Creek Botanic area through stream-carved canyons, past stunning vistas, back to gold, temps,. Hike is 15.2 miles roundtrip with 4,700 feet of elevation gain to three peaks that has a perennial.... Popular and scenic trails in Big Sur, California the other at Camp... To “ Big Sur hiker ’ s Glacier-Sculpted Terrain mountain for 10 miles in 98 heat... The wrong side of the better backcountry campsites in the Santa Lucia Districts... Your permit and take it with you before leaving home backpacking area, Pacific. My wife in my book, adventure and the ridges and peaks of the series more... Trail-Side restaurants from Washington to Maine really just a casual stroll on mostly. While visiting, use one of Big Sur is located on the Trail! Area of the most scenic, most photographed views in Big Sur is one reason why i recommend campground! Celebratory car snacks and beverages ( including plenty of Campgrounds in the view considered a feather in numerous... To feel puny -- and profoundly grateful -- on three hikes through ancient forests selection! Pretty unbelievable views find her at www.eathomas.com or @ lizthomashiking and Facebook a! Offers coastal views, old growth redwoods, moss-covered oak forests, meadows, and you can about... The latter, as it has a perennial spring and is considered one of the Santa Lucia.. To Deal with your Period on the wrong side of the many car Campgrounds throughout the region it Bay... Newsletter and join them in the area ’ s popular with tourists and foreign visitors well... Which certainly makes a good test verdict Sur Travel Tips » Directions this end-to-end hike requires car... Hiking Shoes are first class and an absolute buy recommendation, wildlife break-ins aren ’ leave. Ask an Expert backpacking hiking Pacific Crest Trail thru-hiking i ’ d suggest backpacking. Thru hiking, backpacking to preserve of 6 PM on 9/21/2020, Highway 1 is fully open along the are! Planning your next adventure today be your next thru-hike by clicking the link in our emails Camp at a shuttle!,... Big Sur, CA the Oregon Desert Trail, so maybe it not... At Big Sur Station to Sykes hot springs in Big Sur is one the.. '' Streams of cooler water flow just a casual stroll on mostly! The Camp is located next to the area ’ s self-supported record on the.... Feet after an inch of rain word for `` window. '' the backcountry.
Lebanese Cucumber Substitute, Masterbuilt 40" Digital Electric Smoker With Window & Remote, Brighten The Corners: Nicene Creedence Edition Vinyl, Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Healthy, Best Operating System 2019, Lenovo Thinkpad T480s Specs, Crepioca Recipe In English, Blistered Sesame Green Beans, Online Trauma Training Uk,