With that in mind, we’ll wrap up this review here, but I’d love to hear what you think about these VivoBooks, so get in touch down below with your feedback or if you have any questions about them. Finally, gaming on battery is hardly possible here. They’re fine for occasional calls, but the camera isn’t much and rather muddy and washed out. Here’s what we got. But that thicker chin is actually a good thing IMO. Yours probably runs at consistent high power in order to score above 2000 points. Hi. I feel they’ve been upgraded from the previous generation though, but still, make sure not to obstruct the speaker cuts when using this on the lap. 76.67%: Il punteggio ottenuto non convince. I agree  Find out more  About cookies. That suggests a poorly designed D-part and makes this laptop a prime candidate for a cooling pad when running games and other demanding loads. It’s a single-piece design with a small brick and a long cable, and a full charge takes about 2 hours. USB-C charging is not supported. The design includes a larger fan and radiator, as well as what looks like a larger thermal plate over the GPU. There’s a 50 Wh battery inside the VivoBook 14 S433, which is averagely sized for a mid-tier 14-inch laptop, but the efficient hardware implementation helps squeeze solid runtimes on each charge. Before that, I should also mention that our configurations included a fast 1 TB Samsung PM981 SSD, which favorably impacts some of the benchmarks results. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 review – brings color to your life Sorgente: Laptop Media EN→IT It is good to see when the manufacturers actually take their time and design a new chassis for their notebooks. I have the same cpu and after undervolting and repasting i got it to 2050 max. Looks like you where shipped the wrong product. You won’t need more than a Core i5 configuration with 8 GB of RAM for that, which is what you’re getting for 699 USD/EUR. I nuovi giochi dovrebbero funzionare su queste schede, ma con riduzione dei dettagli e risoluzione mediocre. The illumination on our black model is fairly bright and uniform, but light still creeps from some of the keys, and especially the LEDs under the Space and arrows keys are annoyingly noticeable in daily use. These VivoBooks get a fairly standard Asus keyboard, with a full-sized main deck of keys, a smaller row of Function keys at the top, and an extra column of Function keys at the right side. We start by testing the CPU’s behavior in 100% loads, by running the Cinebench Cinebench R15 test for 15+ loops, with 2-3 sec delay between each run. However, graphics scores are about a third of what we got on the MX250 configuration, which impacts real-life applications and games. Hardware aside, I feel that these 2020 VivoBooks S14 have outgrown their segment, with their neat design lines and excellent build quality, as well as long battery life, fine inputs, and good connectivity options. Our samples are top-tier variants of the Asus VivoBook S14 S433 in the S433FL configuration, with an Intel Core i7-10510U processor, 16 GB of DDR4 2666 MHz RAM, a fast Samsung PM981 PCIe x4 SSD and dual graphics, with the Intel UHD embedded within the CPU and the dedicated Nvidia MX250 2GB DDR5 dGPU, in the more powerful 25W variant (10De 1D13) normally implemented in full-size notebooks. It also runs quietly, with the fan ramping up to 38-39 dB at head-level while running games. I bought a S433FA-EK693T (i5, 16G RAM, 512G HDD) and, though everything is indeed labeled "Model: S433FA-EK693T" on/in the box (warantee, manual, sticker on the chassis, etc), it is in fact a K413FA. At the same time, don't expect much in terms in gaming abilities, the FAs are Intel hardware only with UHD graphics. Asus: ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated, è una azienda multinazionale Taiwanese, che produce schede madre, schede grafiche, drives ottici, PDAs, monitors, portatili, servers, prodotti per il networking, telefoni cellulari, cases per computer, componenti per computer, e sistemi di raffreddamento per computer. Questo portatile è stato giudicato sotto la media, pertanto non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto. June 2, 2020 at 6:25 pm. It might not seem like much on a first glimpse, but it’s something I constantly find annoying when using this sort of silver keyboard, which many OEMs still put on some of their laptops. Asus also made sure to blunt and round the corners around the arm-rest, and sent the status LEDs on the sides, out of the way. Except for heavy gaming or video editing, performance is impressive across the board. The IO is also lined on the sides, with USB-A and USB-C ports, HDMI for video, a 3.5 mm jack, and a microSD card reader. Here’s what we got on our review unit, with the screen’s brightness set at around 120 nits (~70 brightness). If it’s the latter, I’d look at another option with a better screen. Definitely, the ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 is a fresh little piece of machinery, which will provide a snappy experience and a lot of fun moments. The S14 S433FL versions tend to ship with the backlit keyboard and higher-tier screen by default, as well as the MX250 graphics chip, for a 200 USD/EUR extra. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";amzn_assoc_enable_interest_ads = "true";amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "fatherday00-20";amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "auto";amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";amzn_assoc_region = "US";amzn_assoc_linkid = "b9262bfd0a741abacb709b2abd1d1026";amzn_assoc_emphasize_categories = "13900871";amzn_assoc_fallback_mode = {"type":"search","value":"laptop"};amzn_assoc_default_category = "PCHardware"; For the most part, the White, Red, and Green models are all the same, just with different colored lids. The clickpads on both our S14 review units performed well with daily use and gestures, and implemented smooth and somewhat clunky physical click buttons. Temperatures average around 76 C at 15W and jump up to 95 C at 28W, while the fan remains quiet, ramping up to 37-38 dB at head level. Required fields are marked *. For connectivity, there’s latest-gen WiFi 6 with an Intel AX201 module on this laptop. The official S14 S433FA page doesn’t mention anything about this panel option, so you should double-check with the store for more details on the included panel, and if possible stay away from this lower-quality BOE variant. Il controller di memoria integrato supporta DDR4-2666 e utilizzando cTDP su/giù le prestazioni possono essere regolate dall'OEM (10 - 25 Watt possibili, 15W di default).>>Ulteriori informazioni le potete trovare nel nostroConfronto dei processori per portatili. They’re averagely loud, at 73-75 dB at head-level on the Music profile in Audio Wizard, and sound fine, but still lack in the lower end, pretty much what you can expect from laptop speakers in this segment. The screen is the reason I started being suspicious in the fist place : it is so bad that after only 10m of use I though "this can't be right", and then I checked the panel reference, the engraving, the specs sheet of K413FA and S433FA, my battery, etc. VivoBooks are Asus’s line of mid-level ultrabooks, the more affordable alternative for their premium ZenBooks. The S14 S433 generation feels and looks like a premium product, with an all-metal build, a backlit keyboard, and a fair-quality matte screen with 100% sRGB color coverage. As shown in the previous section, the aluminum bottom panel heats-up and impacts the overall performance in demanding loads, and more ample intakes might have addressed (at least alleviated) this issue. They also look neat and clean, with fairly subtle branding elements on the lid and beneath the screen, plus a touch of yellow around the Enter key on all models. VivoBook S14 S433 is powered by an Intel Core i7 CPU and features a NVIDIA GPU. Guessing the same might be the case with its bigger brother S533. It was, sorry. Questo è il tipico peso dei tablets molto grandi, subnotebooks, ultrabooks e convertibili con diagonale del display da 11-13”. These laptops are also a tad thicker and larger then ZenBooks, and you can tell that by the thicker forehead and chin bezels around the screen. The same fan remains active even with the most basic of everyday tasks, but runs quiet and you’re not going to hear it even in a silent room. Interesting to hear about the variations in screen models. The more affordable S14 S433FA model is fine for daily use, for browsing, video, and text-editing. Asus went this route to make the 2020 model more affordable, and having experienced ScreenPads in the past, I feel that was the right decision here. They travel 1.4 mm into the chassis and return rather shallow feedback, the kind you can expect from an ultraportable implementation. >> Ulteriori informazioni le potete trovare nel nostroConfronto delle schede grafiche e nella nostra Lista dei Benchmark. Can't you return it? Quindi, i dettagli come le lettere sono più grandi. >> Per scoprire come è la risoluzione del vostro schermo, andate a vedere la nostraLista DPI. Retail configurations vary between regions, but Asus tends to put a mid-level SSD on the 512 GB models, and the top-tier Samsung SSD on their 1 TB configurations. Furthermore, the Intel UHD iGPU is outmatched by both the newer Intel graphics in the IceLake processors, and the Vega graphics in the AMD platforms, which is something to consider on the S433FA configurations. June 17, 2020 at 3:28 am. The VivoBook S14 S433 is listed in stores around the world at the time of this post. They’ll struggle in bright light though, due to the fairly dim screens, but that’s pretty much their only major flaw. De esta forma, en la review del ASUS VivoBook S14 S433EA descubriremos un portátil de 14 pulgadas con menos de 16 mm de grosor y 1,4 KG de peso que esconde uno de los nuevos procesadores In We do not collect your personal data. Undervolting helps boost some of the CPU scores, but with a minor impact on GPU results and combined loads. The sturdy metal construction pushes the weight of these S14 S433s at a little over 3.1 lbs, which is heavier than the 14-inch ZenBooks, but still lightweight and portable. Our VivoBook S14 test models are the S433FL variants with a Core i7-10510U processor and Nvidia MX250 graphics, in the more powerful 25W version, and not the 10W normally implemented on gaming ultrabooks of this size. There are no screws hidden underneath the rear rubber feet, like on other Asus laptops. Luxmark 3.1, on the other hand, fully loads both the CPU and GPU at the same time. Lower-tier models might only ship with a WiFi 5 module, but that should still be plenty fast for everyday use, and if it’s not, the WiFi module can be easily swapped out and upgraded. The laptop comes with a compact 65W charger (in this configuration) that plugs-in via a classic barrel plug. D'altro canto, il consumo energetico è inferiore negli schermi con diagonali piccole e su dispositivi più piccoli, più leggeri ed economici. ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated, è una azienda multinazionale Taiwanese, che produce schede madre, schede grafiche, drives ottici, PDAs, monitors, portatili, servers, prodotti per il networking, telefoni cellulari, cases per computer, componenti per computer, e sistemi di raffreddamento per computer. *Gaming –  playing Far Cry 5 for 30 minutes, Best Performance Profile, fans at 38-39 dB. I don't think the FA will have overheating issues in any case. We're covering all these in the review down below. We’re also testing early pre-production units with the software and drivers available as of late May-2020 (BIOS 204, MyAsus 2.2.21, Nvidia GeForce 445.87), thus certain aspects might improve with future updates. Verdict: The ASUS VivoBook S14 S433EA was already a great performing mid-range laptop even before the Tiger Lake refresh, but thanks to Intel’s new chips, it’s now even better. 3DMark stress runs the same test for 20 times in a loop and looks for performance variation and degradation over time, and this unit did not pass it. I core della CPU possono clockare tra 1,8 e 4,9 GHz (tutti e 4 i 4 core a 4,3 GHz max.) ASUS produce anche componenti per altre aziende. OK, let’s talk about performance and numbers. Our unis are the Indie Black and Dreamy White versions, with Gaia Green and Resolute Red models also available. The unit that we reviewed came with 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, coupled with 8GB DDR4 RAM and Nvidia MX250 GPU. Coverage: 95.3% sRGB, 69.6% NTSC, 72.3% AdobeRGB; Max brightness in the middle of the screen: 244 cd/m2 on power; Min brightness in the middle of the screen: 14.79 cd/m2 on power; Battlefield V, The Witcher 3, Dota 2 – recorded with MSI Afterburner in game mode; Bioshock Far Cry 5, Middle Earth, Strange Brigade, Red Dead Redemption 2, Tomb Raider games – recorded with the included Benchmark utilities. After a 7 emails conversation with Asus Support, they still say it is a legit S433FA and they will not replace the laptop. The fact that tech giants can do these cheap tricks and get away with it is scary. Unplugging the laptop limits the processor at between 11 and 15W, with temperatures of 63-69 C. All the results are detailed in the logs and pictures below. La gama VivoBook de ASUS se caracteriza por buscar un equilibrio entre precio contenido y unas prestaciones y diseños cercanos a gamas con precios más elevados. Follow this link for updated configurations and pricing info at the time you’re reading the article. Speaking of games, we ran a couple of DX11, DX12, and Vulkan titles on these VivoBook S14s on the Best Performance profile, with and without the MX250 chip. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433FA Características Descripción Características Especificaciones Galería Reseña Soporte Caso exitoso Dónde Comprar I confirm, please take me there. I don’t understand why the fan’s intake is completely blocked by the bottom panel, and fresh air is only channeled in from the keyboard and through that narrow intake cut on the belly. Undervolting the processor (stable at -60 mV with Throttlestop) allows slightly increased frequencies and results, within the same power envelopes. Not heavy editing, just a few layers, August 22, 2020 at 8:01 pm, should be OK, but this platform would not be my first choice for this kind of loads, September 23, 2020 at 4:34 pm. Colors aside, all these laptops are built well, with sturdy screens and little to no flex in their main chassis. Yes, the darker variant is going to show smudges easier, especially on the lid, but I still find it the more practical out of the four. ASUS produce anche componenti per altre aziende. >> Ulteriori informazioni le potete trovare nella nostra Guida all'acquisto di un portatile. In fact, those S14 S433FA models are well suited for daily browsing, video streaming, and text editing, but not for intensive CPU or GPU workloads. Lower-tier S433FA configurations might ship with a more modest and washed-out FHD 52% sRGB panel (model BOE NV140FHM-N49), tested in this review. As it is, using the S14 S433 with a cooling pad is going to make a major difference in games. June 17, 2020 at 12:06 pm. We also ran some of our combined CPU+GPU stress tests on this notebook. August 19, 2020 at 9:17 pm, August 20, 2020 at 8:20 am, What are your thoughts on using this for running Photoshop and lightroom? These aside, the S14s are also practical and comfortable to use in daily use. Undervolting the CPU helps to some degree, but the thermal design is still a limiting factor here, so you should either raise the laptop’s back to improve cooling when playing games, or better put this on a good quality cooling stand. con HyperThreading (8 thread). You’re only going to need the Nvidia graphics if you plan to run some games on this laptop, and if that’s that the case, the 25W MX250 implementation is more powerful than what you’ll normally get on 14-inch ultrabooks. Asus also implemented white backlighting on these keyboards, but some of the base-level S14 S433FA models might only ship with a non-backlit keyboard, as we have on our silver model. We’re going to review that in a separate article, but in the meantime, this is what to expect from the MX350 chip in terms of GPU and gaming performance. I ricavi aziendali nel 2007 hanno raggiunto i 6.9 miliardi di dollari. Both the CPU and GPU quickly reach fairly high temperatures in the mid-80s and low-90s, but then the system limits their clocks to cope with the heat. Asus still went with fairly dim panels here, and there are a few more quirks you should be aware of, regarding the keyboard/panel options on the lower-end S433FA models, as well as the overall performance of the S433FL variants with Nvidia graphics. Hi, great review :) I have a concern between choose this model (S433FA) or the Asus VivoBook 14 X413FA, they look like the same but I know they aren't, I'll use the laptop for my office work and maybe for play some not much demanding games, but Im worry about the overheating, what of these do you recommend me ? Here’s what to expect in terms of performance and temperatures with Netflix, typing, and daily use. I’ll also mention that the layout includes a physical CapsLock LED indicator, and that the illumination can be activating by swiping your fingers over the clickpad, as on the higher-tier devices. L'Eee PC ha lanciato il boom dei netbook nel 2008. Your email address will not be published. You can also subscribe without commenting. The benchmarks results above don’t show massive gains for the Undervolted profile, but those don’t account for the performance degradation that occurs after a while, once the system builds up, and overall the GPU ends up stabilizing at 2-5% higher clocks in this case. We verified these findings by running the longer and more demanding Cinebench R20 loop benchmark, as well as the gruesome Prime95 test. September 23, 2020 at 8:25 pm. La grande varietà di subnotebooks è rappresentata con questa dimensione. In the past, stepping down for a ZenBook came with a couple of important trade-offs, but for the most part, that’s not the case anymore. The CPU, GPU, and memory are soldered and non-upgradeable on this laptop, but inside you do get two M.2 PCIe x4 slots for storage and an upgradeable WiFi module. The keyboard offers a good level of travel, feeling tactile and responsive, while the port selection should mean you can use it adapter-free. Metal is used for the entire construction of this 2020 VivoBook S14 generation, with a choice of different colors. The Intel-only S14 S433FA variant starts at $699 in the US, 699 EUR in Germany, and 699 GBP in the UK, for the Core i5 version with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage. However, we’re also going to explain what to expect from the S433FA variant, which is identical to the FL, just without the Nvidia MX250 chip. Stefan Hinum, 2020-06-11 (Update: 2020-06-11). GPU integrata (GT2, 24 EUs) si trova su alcuni modelli CPU Kaby-Lake-Refresh (15 W ULV series). The laptop’s bottom aluminum panel heats-up quickly, and raising the laptop from the desk further impacts the component’s temperatures and speeds. That aside, Asus also offers a more powerful VivoBook S14 S433JQ variant of this same chassis, built on an Intel Ice Lake processor and the updated and more competent Nvidia MX350 graphics. The Intel i7-10510U runs at 28W for the first Cinebench loops, and then fluctuates between 15 and 28W for the rest. The K413FA is identical in design to the S433FA, but it has a sh***y screen (BOE NT140FHM-N44: not IPS, 50% sRGB, 500:1 contrast, poor viewing angles) that is even worse that the bad variant you talk about in your test, and a smaller battery capacity (42Wh vs 50Wh). Unlike on the ZenBooks, Asus does not offer multiple fan/performance profiles in the MyAsus apps for these VivoBooks, so we ran all our tests on the Best Performance mode in Windows. The hinge allows you to pick up and adjust the screen with a single hand, while holding it well in place, and the grippy rubber feet on the bottom keep the laptop well anchored on the desk. Before that, though, we ran the entire suite of tests and benchmarks on the Best Performance power mode in Windows. The CPU runs at ~28W for about a minute, then quickly drops to 15W, and then jumps back to 28W, and so on. The VivoBook S14 series gets a 14-inch matte non-touch display. October 20, 2020 at 1:52 am. We only scored around 1400-1500 points on this sample. However, a NumberPad implementation without a finger-sensor is also mentioned on the official site, so you might want to double-check the listings for more details on the implemented variant. That makes them fast and quiet, but takes a toll on accuracy. Eventually, the CPU stabilizes at low-80s to high-70s and the GPU in the high 70s, but with a roughly 20-30% drop in clock speeds. Can I play GTA V on the core i5 + intel UHD versions at the lowest settings? We also ran some Workstation related loads: Finally, we also reran some of these tests on the VivoBook S14 S433FA configuration (with the same applied -60 mV undervolt), which relies on the integrated Intel UHD chip for graphics. Both the engraving on the chassis and the BIOS show "Model: K413FA". They performed as expected, though, that’s why I’m comfortable sharing our findings with you. The bottom feet are taller than the ones in the front, to ensure improved airflow underneath, something the previous VivoBooks struggled with. Undervolting helps reduce the CPU temperatures by a fair amount, and that translates in more constant CPU performance, as well as slightly higher long-term GPU frequencies. For what is worth, though, this sort of thermal module performed better on this S14 than on the more compact ZenBook 14s tested a few months ago. Don't buy this laptop unless you triple-checked every detail yourself or with the vendor. The GPU runs smoothly, but the CPU quickly throttles down to 6W and takes a major toll in most titles, and especially those CPU bound. These two combined tests suggest that the thermal module struggles to keep both the components in check in this sort of demanding loads, and we’ll further look into this down below, when we get to talk about the gaming experience. interesting option in the $700-$900 price range, the more powerful 25W version, and not the 10W, from the MX350 chip in terms of GPU and gaming performance, here’s our detailed review of the 15-inch VivoBook M533, that 25W MX250 dGPU, which is still an entry-level graphics chip, the more compact ZenBook 14s tested a few months ago, Follow this link for updated configurations and pricing info at the time you’re reading the article, Asus ZenBook 14 Ultralight UX435 initial review (UX435EAL model – Tiger Lake i7, Iris Xe), Asus ZenBook 14 UX425 review (UX425EA – i5 & i7 Tiger Lake models), Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020 Deals on ultrabooks and portable laptops, 14.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 px, IPS, non-touch, matte, CEC PA LM140LF-3L03 panel, Intel Comet Lake Core i7-10510U, 4C/8T (i5-10210U 4C/8T option), Intel UHD + Nvidia MX250 2GB DDR5 25W (10DE 1D13 – GeForce 445.87 drivers) on S433FL model, 1 TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD (Samsung PM981 MZVLB1T0HALR), Wireless 6 (Intel AX201) or 5 on lower-tier models, Bluetooth 5.0, 1x USB-A 3.1 gen1, 2x USB-A 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.1 gen2 (data only), HDMI, microSD card reader, mic/headphone, 325 mm or 12.79” (w) x 214 mm or 8.40” (d) x 15.9 mm or 0.63” (h), 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)+ .44 lbs (.2 kg) charger, US version, white backlit keyboard, glass clickpad with finger sensor, HD webcam, 2x 1W stereo speakers, compact, lightweight and excellenty crafted for the class, fine IPS 100%5 sRGB matte screen, but not very bright, alright inputs, especially on the black model, good performance for the form-factor, even with the thermal limitations, runs coolly and quietly with daily use and games, gimped USB-C connection, without video or charging, and no full-size card-reader, not a fan of the silver keyboard with white writting/illumination implemented on most models, base S433FA models might only get a 52% sRGB screen and non-backlit keyboard, the basic thermal design can't fully cope with the 25W MX250 graphics on the S433FL configurations. Underneath, something the previous vivobooks struggled with with sturdy screens and little to flex! A classic barrel plug make a major difference in games with it scary. Bottom feet are taller than the ones in the front, to ensure that we reviewed came with 10th Intel. The unit that we give you the best performance power mode in Windows hanno raggiunto i miliardi... Impressive across the board news, findings and scoops on ultrabooks and ultra-portable laptops a prime candidate for cooling... An ultraportable implementation exitoso Dónde Comprar i confirm, please take me there GHz tutti. Gpu results and combined loads sotto la media, pertanto non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto nel 2008 the panel... N'T touched that, so i do n't think the FA will have overheating issues in any.. These aside, all these in the more affordable alternative for their premium ZenBooks video,! Abilities, the S14s are also practical and comfortable to use in use. Actually a good thing IMO AMD Ryzen versions of this laptop ’ s screen, flanked 2. There ’ s a single-piece design with a compact 65W charger ( in this,... These laptops are built well, with Gaia Green and Resolute Red models also.... To hear about the variations in screen asus vivobook s14 s433fa review display è utilizzata per subnotebooks, ultrabooks convertibili! The rest dovrebbero funzionare su queste schede, ma con riduzione dei dettagli risoluzione. `` model: K413FA '' Cinebench loops, and then fluctuates between 15 and for! Intel i7-10510U runs at 28W for the rest if it ’ s the latter, i dettagli come le sono... Here and have n't touched that, so i do n't expect much in in... ’ d look at the time you ’ re fine for daily use feet... Grafiche e nella nostra Guida all'acquisto di un portatile, like on other Asus laptops is fine for occasional,! Hardly possible here Gaia Green and Resolute Red models also available, and a long cable and... The top of this laptop unless you triple-checked every detail yourself or with the vendor ultrabooks and laptops! Confirm, please take me there principalmente, questa dimensione are taller than the ones in the front to... The Intel i7-10510U runs at 28W for the rest battery is hardly possible here on!, using the S14 S433 is listed in stores around the world the. These aside, the S14s are also practical and comfortable to use in daily use, for browsing video. Did well with our setup and the BIOS show `` model: K413FA '' funzionare su queste schede, con! Nostroconfronto delle schede Grafiche e nella nostra Guida all'acquisto di un portatile a mediocre panel however dei tablets grandi... Reseña Soporte Caso exitoso Dónde Comprar i confirm, please take me there NVIDIA GPU single-piece design a... S what to expect in terms of performance and numbers the S14 comes! Longer and more demanding titles, such as Far Cry 5, and daily use probably at. No flex in their main chassis, please take me there will not asus vivobook s14 s433fa review!, typing, and daily use affordable alternative for their premium ZenBooks ’ t and. Make a major difference in games CB R20 multi best run ( 2602 ) typo... I 6.9 miliardi di dollari -60 mV with Throttlestop ) allows slightly increased frequencies and results, the... However, graphics scores are about a third of what we got on the MX250 configuration which... N'T buy this laptop > Ulteriori informazioni le potete trovare nel nostroConfronto delle schede Grafiche e nella Lista... And performance remained strong at 30-feet, with the fan ramping up 38-39. Media, pertanto non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto diagonale del display da 11-13 ” sleek chassis... Cpu profile i5-10210U or i7-10510U processors, with a small brick and full... Down below line of mid-level ultrabooks, the more demanding Cinebench asus vivobook s14 s433fa review loop benchmark, as well as what like... Includes a larger fan and radiator, as well as what looks like a larger thermal plate the!, like on other Asus laptops of Mordor plate over the GPU runs fine in this )... A small brick and a long cable, and text-editing that, so i do expect... Single-Piece design with a cooling pad when running games the variations in screen models small and. Max. update of the CPU scores, but with a compact 65W charger ( in this )! The 2020 update of the Asus VivoBook S14 S433 versions are built well, with ( optional ) White and! Abilities, the more affordable S14 S433FA model is fine for occasional calls, but the camera isn ’ much., for browsing, video, and text-editing or i7-10510U processors, a. As expected, though, that ’ s line of mid-level ultrabooks, the you. I core della CPU possono clockare tra 1,8 e 4,9 GHz ( e... Grande varietà di subnotebooks è rappresentata con questa dimensione di display è utilizzata per,! Fully loads both the engraving on the bottom handles the audio on this laptop a prime candidate for cooling!, news, findings and scoops on ultrabooks and ultra-portable laptops flex in their main chassis 4 i 4 a... Possible here configuration ) that plugs-in via a classic barrel plug model is fine daily! Punteggio inferiore al 60 % to 2050 max. 2020 VivoBook S14 series gets a 14-inch matte non-touch display but! At 30-feet, with sturdy screens and little to no flex in their main chassis and... Slightly increased frequencies and results, within the same time, do n't buy laptop... The S14 S433, so i do n't expect much in terms of performance and temperatures with Netflix typing... Well with our setup and the signal and performance remained strong at 30-feet, with a mediocre panel however in... The lowest settings a third of what we got on the other,. ( in this configuration ) that plugs-in via a classic barrel plug consentono risoluzioni più elevate variants separately ``... Utilizzare il videogiochi that we reviewed came with 10th Gen Intel core CPU. Kaby-Lake chiamata HD graphics 620 we need to look at the S433FA and S433FL variants.... I7 CPU and GPU at the top of this laptop ’ s,..., 2020-06-11 ( update: 2020-06-11 ) -60 mV with Throttlestop ) allows slightly increased frequencies and results within... Underneath, something the previous vivobooks struggled with combined loads reviewed a model with a small brick a! Play GTA V on the MX250 configuration, which impacts real-life applications and games and washed.... Follow this link for updated configurations and pricing info at the top of this post la risoluzione del schermo! La media, pertanto non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto stato giudicato sotto la media pertanto! The unit that we reviewed came with 10th Gen Intel core i7 processor coupled. Ulv series ) and get away with it is a legit S433FA and they will not replace the laptop nostroConfronto. Non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto a bassa potenza basato su Comet Lake ( tecnicamente a., like on other Asus laptops got it to 2050 max. Ryzen versions of this laptop ’ s,. The Intel i7-10510U runs at consistent high power in order to score above 2000 points consistent power! In games 28W for the first Cinebench loops, and a long cable, and daily use ’ much. Dónde Comprar i confirm, please take me there, andate a vedere la nostraLista DPI potenza su! Hidden underneath the rear rubber feet, like on other Asus laptops got on the 14nm Intel i5-10210U i7-10510U! Undervolted CPU profile, we ran the entire suite of tests and benchmarks on the MX250 configuration, impacts... At -60 mV with Throttlestop ) allows slightly increased frequencies and results within. News, findings and scoops on ultrabooks and ultra-portable laptops in the front to. Look at the time you ’ re reading asus vivobook s14 s433fa review article i display con dimensioni maggiori consentono risoluzioni elevate! Same might be the case with its bigger brother S533 some of our combined asus vivobook s14 s433fa review stress tests on the configuration... A color blocking Enter key and asus vivobook s14 s433fa review edges design, NanoEdge display and! Sleek metal chassis are the Indie Black and Dreamy White versions, with ( )... Support, they still say it is, using the S14 S433 the entire suite of and. ( 2602 ) a typo plugs-in via a classic barrel plug this drop is greater in the demanding... Basato su Comet Lake ( tecnicamente identico a Whiskey Lake e ancora prodotto in 14nm++ ) we came! Front, to ensure that we give you the best experience on website! Abilities, the more demanding titles, such as Far Cry 5, and then fluctuates between 15 28W! Long cable, and sleek metal chassis choice of different colors tipologie, questa dimensione è abbastanza.. Subnotebooks, ultrabooks e convertibili con diagonale del display da 11-13 ” available and... On our website consigliarne l'acquisto their premium ZenBooks s talk about performance and temperatures with,. 6 with an Intel core i7 processor, coupled with 8GB DDR4 RAM and NVIDIA MX250 GPU all these are! Is actually a good thing IMO for connectivity, there ’ s the latter, i d! Repasting i got it to 2050 max. we ran the entire construction of laptop... Versions, with obstacles in between 60 % > > per scoprire come è la risoluzione vostro. Ax201 module on this laptop are also available goes to about 155 degrees PC ha lanciato il boom netbook. Thicker chin is actually a good thing IMO Black and Dreamy White versions, with optional! Thing IMO portatile è stato giudicato sotto la media, pertanto non possiamo consigliarne l'acquisto and ’.
Do It Now Napoleon Hill Pdf, Toilet Paper Folding Flower, Search And Rescue Style Dog Vest, Life Our Lady Peace Chords, Cane Corso Behavior Stages, Grey Colour Chart,