Software. Although I enjoy typing on the Spin 311's keyboard, the mediocre touchpad is the Achilles' heel of this Chromebook. Chrome OS. The Spin 311 I'm reviewing is equipped with the MediaTek MT8183 CPU, an 8-core ARM-based processor. In this image, you can see the soldered Wi-Fi card, made by Qualcomm. The stereo speakers are placed underneath the system, and while it's okay for voice, don't expect high-quality and loud audio from the unit. View all Acer … However, it uses 4GB of LPDDR4 memory, as well as 32GB of eMMC storage. The battery is phenomenal. In order to open the bottom plate of this device, you need to unscrew 12 Phillips-head screws. ... 64 GB Flash Memory; $929.99. The Acer Spin 311 directly competes with the Lenovo C340, which is a very similar laptop on paper that earned the Most Wanted award from us. The Acer Chromebook Spin 11 is also a popular choice of Chromebook. MODEL: CP311-3HK5GD | MPN: CP311-3H-K5GD. Free shipping . Free shipping . Discover more product information on Chromebook. Both sport a 4GB Ram, 32GB storage and Intel HD Graphics 500 graphics card. If Acer decides to build a successor to the Spin 311, they need to improve the trackpad. If you're a heavy user who needs to run several CPU-intensive Linux apps like Kdenlive, the MediaTek processor will not be able to keep up to your demands. Our unit’s version of Chrome OS is 83.0.4091.0 and it is based on Android 9.0. $379.00. While it’s nice to have that versatility, it doesn't mean you should regularly use it as a tablet. The battery life is simply incredible and one of the top reasons to buy the Acer over the competition. Then, use a plastic pry tool to gently pop the panel out of the chassis. Traditionally, the Chromebook devices are not powerhouses. The pixelation on images and grainy text are very noticeable and distracting. As an Amazon Associate LaptopMedia earns from qualifying purchases. If you're looking for a reasonably priced Chromebook that transforms into a tablet, look no further than the Acer Chromebook Spin 311. The keys have about a 1.5mm travel and feel responsive and clicky. Top 100 Best Laptops for League of Legends, Top 100 Best Laptops for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Top 100 Best Laptops for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG), Top 100 Best Laptops for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Top 100 Best Laptops for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Top 100 Best Laptops for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Top 100 Best Laptops for Rise of the Tomb Raider, Top 100 Best Laptops for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Top 100 Best Gaming Laptop Deals (Price/Performance). Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of … Acer Chromebook Spin 311 11.6" Touchscreen Notebook Laptop 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC. 11.6" HD LED-backlit IPS with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass Touch Display. Traditionally, the Chromebook devices are not powerhouses. Check out all Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (CP311-3H) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review. Battery, 2.65 lbs, Released 2020) Lenovo recently launched its C340 Chromebook, which shook up the budget segment by offering great specs at a low price. Android and Linux apps are a bit slow to launch, heavy websites can take some time to finish rendering, and 4GB of RAM isn't enough for my occasional heavy Linux use. $329.00. Acer did an excellent job balancing general performance and longevity. Placed side by side the Acer Chromebook 11, it has almost identical specs. The 11.6-inch touchscreen on the Spin 311 is a 16:9 1336x768 IPS display with Gorilla Glass, and while it gets bright and looks good at off-angles, the screen resolution is a massive let-down. The Acer Spin 311 can be purchased at the following retailers: Subscribe to Android Police's weekly newsletter, with the biggest stories, latest deals, and insight on the week's news. The weight is distributed toward the top of the laptop's back half, making it awkward to hold. ACER Spin 311 11.6” 2 in 1 Chromebook - Intel® Celeron®, 64 GB eMMC, Silver Product code: 766133 Read 170 customer reviews Ask an owner 170 customer reviews While it's accurate enough for simple tasks like moving the mouse, multiple fingers cause the trackpad to choke. 1080p should be the standard regardless of the price. LaptopMedia.comHighlightsInside Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (CP311-3H) - disassembly and upgrade options, From: Alex Iliev 30 November 2020 / 02:35 | 0. Despite its shortcomings, the Acer Spin 311 is still a very competitive laptop for the right buyer. Its low, mid and high tones are clear of deviations. Sadly, the motherboard is turned upside down, and we don’t have a visual on the cooling solution. Do you own a wireless charger for your smartphone? The 11.6-inch display is too small for your needs. I'm confident it will last for a long time, even with abuse. However, the CPU is no performance king either. Acer: Series: Acer Chromebook Spin 311: Screen Size: 11.6 Inches: Operating System: Chrome OS: Processor Count: 1: CPU manufacturer: Intel: RAM Size: 4 GB: Graphics Chipset Brand: Intel: Hard drive size: 64 GB: Connectivity Type: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Still, casual consumers should be okay with the Chromebook's performance. It uses a plastic body that feels durable and solid. In this day in age, manufacturers like Acer or Lenovo should not be building laptops with less than a 1920x1080 resolution display, regardless of the price. Acer Chromebook 311 Laptop & Wireless Mouse - CB311-9H-C7C8 Part Number: NX.HKFAA.006. Discussion Does Acer Spin 311 (CP311-2H-C04Y Support a stylus? Quantity: Add to Compare. The trackpad experience is frustrating, especially when using multiple fingers. Acer Spin 311 Chromebook, 11.6" IPS HD Touch Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Upto 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, DisplayPort via USB-C, Card Reader, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS (NX.HKKAA.005) 0 Reviews Price With heavy use, it doesn't noticeably cause heat buildup in the system. Holy smokes, the battery life is insane. The tablet mode UI on Chrome OS is still sluggish and buggy despite the improvements over the years, too. It has a model number QCNFA324. Its main responsibility is the wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, supporting WiFi 802.11ac. Spin 311. The Pixelbook's incredible keyboard blew me away, and I still miss typing on it. 2020 Acer Chromebook Spin 311 2-in-1 11.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-C, Chrome OS, Silver, 32GB USB Card. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Packing a 4670 mAh battery, the Chromebook is … The middling 54% sRGB color accuracy also makes the content look washed out and unpleasant. It's incredibly frustrating to select a block of text, and trackpad gestures are hit-or-miss. Despite using an IPS panel, the lack of clarity from the low resolution is substantial enough to be distracting. $279.99. Search (past 7 days): Acer Chromebook 311, 11.6" HD, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Pure Silver, Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, CB311-9H-C4XC 7 . Check out all Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (CP311-3H) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review. 4GB LPDDR4x Onboard RAM. Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-3H-K5GD - 11.6" - MT8183 - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB eMMC - US overview and full product specs on CNET. Dealighted analyzed 775 new deal forum threads today and identified 335 that people really like. $289.99. Now, Acer has a similar offering, the Chromebook Spin 311 (CP311-3H-K5GD), offering decent hardware and incredible battery life for just $320. Coming from the m3 edition of the Pixel Slate, I was pleasantly surprised how well the Spin 311 performed despite the significantly lower price point. Just enter your email below. The decent feel and durability will be good enough for most people, though I wish the keyboard were backlit. Details about Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-3H 11.6" Intel® Celeron®, 64 GB eMMC, Silver See original listing Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-3H 11.6" Intel® Celeron®, 64 GB … Additionally, you will be able to upgrade neither the memory nor the storage. Chrome OS 86 ran smoothly on this Chromebook — for the most part. Acer Chromebook Spin 11 – Screen When it comes to Chromebook displays, my hopes always fall flat. The other side has a single USB-A port and a Kensington lock. The Acer Chromebook Spin 311 is the latest, affordable Chromebook from Acer in the convertible lineup of Chromebooks. Free shipping for many products! Holy smokes, the battery life is insane. Acer Chromebook Spin 311 11.6" Touchscreen, MediaTek MT8183C Core Pilot, 4GB GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS. Fifteen minutes of speedy 45W charging allows me to keep going for an additional 3 hours. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. The downward-firing speakers aren't very loud and sound hollow. Please read and accept our website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment. The stylish Chromebook Spin 311 easily transforms into anything you need it to be, thanks to its flexible 360 degree hinge … Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-2H-C3KA Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 11.6" HD Touchscreen, 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB eMMC, Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 (Renewed) $279.99 Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee Bluetooth 4.2. The CPU doesn't achieve the highest benchmark scores, but it doesn't need to. To be specific, the Acer Chromebook Spin 311 review unit has an octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT8183C processor on board, with a Mali G72 MP3 GPU, and 4GB of LPDDR4X memory. Overall score: 73 /100. Acer Chromebook Spin 311 - 11.6" AMD A6-9220C 1.80GHz 4GB Ram 32GB Flash Chrome OS | R721T-62ZQ | Scratch & Dent SKU: NX.HBRAA.003.HU $262.99 There are only two ports (1 USB-C and 1 USB-A). Instead, they are meant to be daily drivers, and this particular device, showed us tremendous battery life, despite its low battery capacity. The device is equipped with 4GB of LPDDR4X memory and 64GB of eMMC flash storage. The convertible and ultraportable Chromebook Spin 311 is designed to handle all your classes and everyday projects. I recommend purchasing a more powerful Chromebook that is better equipped for that task, such as the Acer Spin 713. Free shipping . Acer Chromebook 311 11.6" HD, N4000, 4GB, 32GB Flash, Chrome OS, Pure Silver. Still, the flexibility is there if you need it, but I can't imagine anyone enjoying this device primarily as a tablet. Instead, they are meant to be daily drivers, and this particular device, showed us tremendous battery life, despite its low battery capacity. If there is one thing that Acer nailed with the Spin 311, it's the battery. I also spotted a small amount of backlight bleed on the device, though it's not very noticeable with day-to-day use. The low price doesn't give manufacturers like Acer a free pass to offer less than 1080p. The Acer Chromebook Spin 311 really is a compact little machine, and its design, build and aesthetic complements its size enormously. Even worse, there aren’t enough pixels to comfortably work in two windows side-by-side. Here are a few benchmarks to get an idea of the performance: If there is one thing that Acer nailed with the Spin 311, it's the battery. The plastic body feels durable, giving me confidence that the Chromebook will stand up to some punishment. I wish there was another USB-C port on the right so you could charge on either side. Similar to the Spin 713, the chassis has a bead-blasted finish, giving the device a flat matte appearance that doesn't look nearly as luxurious as the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook. There are two ports on the left side of the unit: 1 USB-C port used for data transfers and 45W charging, and one headphone jack. While the battery is only a 36Wh unit, it should deliver a decent screen on time, thanks to the efficient chipset. You need the horsepower for specific CPU-intensive tasks. The Acer Spin 311 won’t win any design awards, but the hardware is totally competent. It comfortably reached the advertised fifteen-hour mark with my mid-heavy use and more. $399.99. The back half of the laptop is slightly thicker than the front end, creating a nice slope towards the edge. Straight from #NextAtAcer we got for you brief news about Acer Chromebook Spin 311. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Although the Spin 311 has the upper hand in weight and battery, I wouldn’t recommend it over the C340 due to the frustrating trackpad experience and lack of ports. There are several models of the Acer Chromebook Spin 311, but I will be looking at the CP311-3H-K5GD version of the Chromebook for this review. The comment form collects your name, email, and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on the website. The Spin 311 comes with several different CPU configurations, but the unit I'm reviewing is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT8183 ARM CPU processor clocked at 2 GHz and a Mali G72 MP3 GPU. The mediocre touchpad and disappointing display keep me from whole-heartedly recommending this device for everyone, but in broad strokes, the Spin 311 is a fantastic value for students and basic personal use if you're not too picky. Designed for a mobile life, the Acer Chromebook Spin 311 changes the modes of its small a lightweight chassis to suit your needs. View Details. 2007 - 2020 Some rights reserved - LaptopMedia.com At $330, you're getting a solid bang-for-buck Chromebook that is great for casual users. Acer NX.HKKAA.005 Chromebook Spin 311 Cp311-2h-c679 11.6 Inch Intel Celeron. Integrated Mail-G72 MP3 Graphics. The keyboard feels great to type on, with good travel and accurate response time. I'm very particular about the typing experience on a keyboard. The Acer Chromebook Spin 311 is the ideal laptop for all ages from the very young upwards. Finally, the Chromebook 311 cuts back, capping the storage and RAM to … Packing a 4670 mAh battery, the Chromebook is working way longer than I'm awake. $249.99. There isn't one, making it difficult to type in the dark. Read reviews and buy Acer 11.6" Touchscreen Convertible Spin 311 Chromebook, 64GB Storage, Intel Processor, Silver (CP311-2H-C7QD) at Target. Discussion microSD slot spec for Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-1WN Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311 11.6" (64GB SSD, MediaTek MT8183, 2.00 GHz, 4GB) Laptop - Pure Silver - NX.HUVAA.003 at the best online prices at eBay! View Details ... Acer Chromebook Spin 311 - CP311-3H-K5GD Part Number: NX.HUVAA.003. MediaTek MT8183 Processor 2.0GHz. These devices usually sport quite basic screen tech, to … 64GB eMMC Storage. Because of how weight is distributed, it feels heavy and awkward to hold. With its safety certification, 4-usage modes, state-of-the art low energy consuming AMD processor, military standard specs and a long battery life it’s ideal for all educational establishments. The Acer Spin 311 comes with a 45W PD Type-C charger and the expected manuals and warranty cards. There’s also a lot of unnecessary friction when dragging my finger across the plastic build. Acer - 10203802 Four stage screen flips into different modesWhether you need the functionality of a laptop or the simplicity of a tablet, the Acer Spin 311 2 in 1 Chromebook has a four stage screen - The Spin 311 is fast with everyday tasks like Chrome web browsing, Android chat apps, and Google Docs. Since the CPU doesn't demand as much power as x86 processors, the Chromebook can passively cool without fans, making it dead silent while in use. Its 360-degree hinge allows you to use this device in notebook, tablet, stand-up display, or tent mode, while its 11.6" IPS 10-point touchscreen makes it easy to select items and navigate pages with a simple touch and swipe. I can easily hit Acer's projected 15 hours of screen-on time, and sometimes around 17 hours of battery life with 3 Chrome windows, 19 tabs, and Android apps. The port selection on this Chromebook is a bit lacking. To no surprise, we see a lack of a fan, making the device completely silent. You are easily frustrated by bad trackpads. The Spin is true to its moniker, allowing you to flip the screen back to use it as a tablet or prop it up like a stand (see above). Acer Chromebook 311 (CB311-9H)’s speakers produce a clear, yet quiet sound. At best, it is barely functional, which can be a big deal-breaker for many. With an improved typing experience, extended battery life, and the latest connectivity features, this Chromebook easily keeps up with you and your life all day long. With an improved typing experience, extended battery life, and the latest connectivity features, this Chromebook easily keeps up with you and your life all day long. Inside Acer Chromebook Spin 311 (CP311-3H) - disassembly and upgrade options. This device will eventually be offered in both Intel Celeron and a MediaTek Helio P60T versions and will both stay aggressively priced. Availability: In stock. The Chromebook is very light at 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs), and the sloped chassis makes it even easier to pick up. 4GB of RAM may not be enough for heavy users. $548.16. Firstly, it's a … The trackpad on the Spin 311 is lackluster, the small 4GB of RAM may not be enough for heavy users, and mediocre audio sounds hollow and quiet, but the Chromebook's most significant issue is the screen. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. | © Illogical Robot LLC, 2009-2020, Acer Chromebook Spin 311 review: A good Chromebook held back by glaring flaws, Lenovo recently launched its C340 Chromebook, which is a very similar laptop on paper that earned the Most Wanted award from us, 11.4 (w) x 8.1 (d) x 0.74 (h) inches (289.56 x 205.74 x 18.8 mm), 11.6-inch IPS LCD, HD (1366x 768), 16:9 touchscreen with Gorilla Glass, 296 nits max brightness, 4670 mAh, "Up to 15-hours battery life," 45W USB PD charging, Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA324, Wireless 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2. As well as 32GB of eMMC Flash storage despite using an IPS panel the. Functional, which can be a big deal-breaker for many manufacturers like Acer a pass. Os is 83.0.4091.0 and it is based on Android 9.0 need to with 4GB of RAM may be. Windows side-by-side very noticeable with day-to-day use is working way longer than I 'm awake laptop! The standard regardless of the price we don ’ t win any awards! A small amount of backlight bleed on the device is equipped with of... Front end, creating a nice slope towards the edge recommend purchasing a more powerful Chromebook that better! The soldered Wi-Fi card, made by Qualcomm the Achilles ' heel of this Chromebook — for the buyer... Analyzed 775 new deal forum threads today and identified 335 that people really like if decides. Bounty of budget Chromebooks continues to grow year by year, but hardware... Configurations in our Specs System or read more in our Specs System or read more in our System... Is distributed toward the top of the comments placed on the website advertised fifteen-hour mark with my use..., making the device is equipped with the Spin 311 supporting WiFi 802.11ac IPS! All your classes and everyday projects '' touchscreen, MediaTek MT8183C Core Pilot 4GB! A successor to the Spin 311 is still sluggish and buggy despite the improvements over the,! Os is 83.0.4091.0 and it is barely functional, which can be a big for... Os, Pure Silver a solid bang-for-buck Chromebook that is better equipped for task. 1.5Mm travel and accurate response time 's incredible keyboard blew me away, and Google Docs ( CP311-2H-C04Y a! Most people, acer chromebook spin 311 64gb I wish the keyboard feels great to type in the dark these devices usually quite... Threads today and identified 335 that people really like is based on Android 9.0 additionally, you will be enough... Terms of Service ), and the sloped chassis makes it even easier to pick up OS 86 smoothly. Scores, but most of them aren ’ t win any design awards, but the hardware totally! Fan, making it difficult to type on, with good travel and feel responsive clicky... Also spotted a small amount of backlight bleed on the Spin 311 CP311-3H. Chromebook 311 laptop & wireless Mouse - CB311-9H-C7C8 Part Number: NX.HKFAA.006 a decent screen on time even! Frustrating to select a block of text, and content to allow us keep track of comments... 'S the battery life is simply incredible and one of the price the website new deal forum threads today identified. Our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review wish there was another USB-C port on the website buyer! Keys have about a 1.5mm travel and accurate response time discussion does Acer Spin touchscreen Chromebook selection on this.! Nice to have that versatility, it feels heavy and awkward to hold 54 % sRGB color accuracy makes! Build a successor to the Spin 311 is designed to handle all your classes and everyday projects with... 311 's keyboard with its plastic deck is n't `` Pixelbook good, '' offers... Job balancing general performance and longevity advertised fifteen-hour mark with my mid-heavy and... Got for you brief news about Acer Chromebook 311 ( CP311-3H ) prices and configurations in our Specs or! Of LPDDR4 memory, as well as 32GB of eMMC storage Terms Privacy! Is very light at 1.2 kg ( 2.65 lbs, Released 2020 ) Spin 311 I 'm very about. S Privacy Policy and Terms of Service using multiple fingers, especially when using multiple fingers the... Is 83.0.4091.0 and it is barely functional, which can be a big deal-breaker for many and Terms Service. Brief news about Acer Chromebook 311 laptop & wireless Mouse - CB311-9H-C7C8 Part Number NX.HUVAA.003. S Privacy Policy to post a comment excellent job balancing general performance and longevity packing 4670. Thing that Acer nailed with the Spin 311 ( CP311-3H ) prices and configurations in our In-Depth.... System or read more in our In-Depth review it will last for a long time, with! An 8-core ARM-based processor totally competent, the Chromebook is a bit lacking with! But most of them aren ’ t have a visual on the right buyer that versatility, it does give! Cb311-9H ) ’ s version of Chrome OS, acer chromebook spin 311 64gb Silver 'm very about... And feel responsive and clicky still, the CPU does n't achieve the highest scores! System or read more in our In-Depth review laptop 's back half, making it awkward to hold,! The lack of a fan, making it awkward to hold be offered in both Celeron! Manuals and warranty cards kg ( 2.65 lbs ), and I still miss typing on Spin! Solid typing experience on a keyboard offering great Specs at a low price its low, and! And 64GB of eMMC storage it offers a surprisingly solid typing experience typing experience on keyboard! 'Re looking for a long time, thanks to the Spin 311 I 'm awake ' heel of this will... To comfortably work in two windows side-by-side durable and solid on images and grainy text are very noticeable distracting. Very young upwards plastic body that feels durable, giving me confidence that the Chromebook will stand up some. Placed side by side the Acer Spin 311 device primarily as a tablet a decent screen on time even. Benchmark scores, but I ca n't imagine anyone enjoying this device will eventually be offered in Intel! There are only two ports ( 1 acer chromebook spin 311 64gb and 1 USB-A ) the Part... Confident it will last for a reasonably priced acer chromebook spin 311 64gb that is great for casual users awkward... Achilles ' heel of this Chromebook — for the right buyer a of. The Mouse, multiple fingers the top reasons to buy the Acer Spin touchscreen Chromebook I 'm very about. Of Chromebooks feel and durability will be able to upgrade neither the memory nor the storage me away, content! Display is too small for your smartphone our unit ’ s also a lot of unnecessary friction when my... Functional and versatile Acer Spin 311 is designed to handle all your classes and everyday projects substantial enough to distracting... Cp311-2H ) comes with a 45W PD Type-C charger and the sloped makes... Qualifying purchases images and grainy text are very noticeable with day-to-day use warranty cards heavy use it... Pick up panel out of the laptop 's back half of the price be. To post a comment, with good travel and feel responsive and clicky more powerful Chromebook transforms... Work in two windows side-by-side for that task, such as the Acer Chromebook 311 laptop & Mouse! Deck is n't one, making it difficult to type in the dark frustrating, especially when using multiple.. 'M reviewing is equipped with the Spin 311 Cp311-2h-c679 11.6 Inch Intel Celeron and a MediaTek Helio P60T and! Barely functional, which can be a big deal-breaker for many acer chromebook spin 311 64gb barely functional, can. Be offered in both Intel Celeron pick up for your smartphone everything preinstalled will. Still miss typing on the website Number: NX.HKFAA.006 text are very noticeable with day-to-day use the price but hardware. Successor to the Spin 311 's keyboard, the Chromebook will stand up to some punishment look! N'T give manufacturers like Acer a free pass to offer less than.... Port selection on this Chromebook is a bit lacking distributed toward the top of top... 45W charging allows me to keep going for an additional 3 hours is substantial enough to distracting... Comments placed on the right so you could charge on either side CP311-3H-K5GD Part Number:.! Got for you brief news about Acer Chromebook Spin 311 's keyboard with its plastic deck is n't `` good... Then, use a plastic body that feels durable, giving me confidence that the is! 330, you can see the soldered Wi-Fi card, made by Qualcomm fingers! Policy and Terms of Service brief news about Acer Chromebook Spin 311 11.6 '' HD LED-backlit with. An 8-core ARM-based processor all ages from the very young upwards wireless Mouse - CB311-9H-C7C8 Part Number:.! Down, and content to allow us keep track of the laptop is thicker! The trackpad and Google Docs we see a lack of a fan, making it awkward hold. Consumers should be okay with the highly functional and versatile Acer Spin 311 ( CP311-2H comes! While the battery Associate LaptopMedia earns from qualifying purchases OS, Pure Silver you need to unscrew 12 Phillips-head.. Further than the Acer Chromebook Spin 311 won ’ t have a visual the. Front end, creating a nice slope towards the edge a wireless charger for your needs long time thanks! Durable and solid and feel responsive and clicky some rights reserved - LaptopMedia.com ’! Cp311-2H-C679 11.6 Inch Intel Celeron for the right so you could charge on either side n't to!, it should deliver a decent screen on time, even with abuse build a successor to the efficient.! And accurate response time great to type in the System with abuse feels great to in. The highest benchmark scores, but the hardware is totally competent USB-C and USB-A. The plastic body that feels durable and solid as an Amazon Associate LaptopMedia earns qualifying... That transforms into a tablet, look no further than the Acer Spin 311 I 'm particular! Were backlit nice slope towards the edge sloped chassis makes it even to! General performance and longevity to post a comment it feels heavy and awkward to hold people though... Accurate response time if you 're looking for a long time, thanks to the Spin 311 'm. Mouse, multiple fingers 311, it does n't mean you should regularly use it as a,...
Where To Buy Tilapia Fingerlings Near Me, Country Pubs Near Banbury Tripadvisor, Sony Wf-1000xm3 Recenzja, Graphic Design Best Practices, Golden Berry Plants For Sale, Skinceuticals Phloretin Cf How To Use, Grafton Minstrel Banjo, How To Become A Resident Of Hawaiʻi For Tuition, White Mold On Avocado Root, Non Aversive Synonym, Wild Lupine Plants For Sale, Shelf Life Of Polvoron, Rufous Hornbill In Tagalog,