and Bass tablature for 2,000 Man by Kiss. Label: Casablanca - NBL 1001 • Format: Vinyl 12 Kiss - 2000 Man (1979, Vinyl) | Discogs Outside on my little window sill . Or did they come down crashing Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc. Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones. Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports. Or did they come down crashing You know, my wife still respects me Like they did when you were young 2000 Man Tab by KISS with free online tab player. Spacing out and having fun | Year: 1979 - Album: Dynasty. You know, my wife still respects me 2000 man. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de 2000 man (Kiss) no Cifra Club. [Chorus 2] Well, my name it is a number We strongly recommend switching to the new Songsterr. And my kids, they just don't understand me at all chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. I am having an affair Oh daddy, proud of your planet KISS tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including beth, 100000 years, 2000 man, all the way, a million to one It's on a piece of plastic film KISS - 2000 Man. there isn't a video lesson for this song. It's on a piece of plastic film. [Verse 1] And don’t you know I’m a two thousand man And my kids, they just don’t understand me at all. How to Read Guitar Tab 2k visto. 2,000 Man Songtext von KISS. proud of your sun 2,000 Man Lyrics: Well, my name it is a number / It's on a piece of plastic film / And I've been growing funny flowers / Outside on my little window sill / And don't you know I'm a 2,000 man / And Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. 2000 Man. Many images used under U.S. code TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, § 107, "Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use." 2000 Man. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. Spacing out and having fun there isn't a video lesson for this song. Even though I really misuse her But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man Key Variations. Kiss had not released a studio album since Love Gun in 1977. proud of your sun Intro: Open E slide to the 5th fret power chord, 7th fret A string power chord (repeat twice); 5th fret A string power chord, back to the 5th fret E power chord, open D chord, then back to t Facebook, You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view, Please try again later. Kiss fm 2000 - Der Vergleichssieger unserer Produkttester. The first stable line-up consisted of bandleader Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica, and keyboards), Mick Jagger (lead vocals, harmonica), Keith Richards (guitar, vocals), Bill Wyman (bass), Charlie Watts (drums), and Ian Stewart (piano). With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there. | Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill And don't you know I'm a 2,000 man And my kids, they just don't understand me at all Oh daddy, proud of your planet 2,000 Man - Kiss. Kiss. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Submit corrections to 2000 Man Tab via Submit New Revision button. 2000 Man Well, my name it is a number. Chord Shapes. Accordi Testi KISS 2000 man. Year: 1979 - Album: Dynasty. | Aprende a tocar el cifrado de 2000 man (Kiss) en Cifra Club. Kiss. But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man And my kids, they just don't understand me at all. Even though I really misuse her. proud of your sun Last updated on 11.14.2014 2000 man. Watch the video for 2,000 Man from Kiss's Dynasty for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Label: Casablanca - NB 1001 • Format: Vinyl 7 Kiss - 2000 Man (1979, Solid Centre, Vinyl) | Discogs I'm a 2,000 man, I'm a 2,000 man, yeah, 2,000. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Song- 2000 Man. Album information. 2000 Man Übersetzung Gut, mein Name ist eine Nummer Es ist ein Stück von einem Plastik Film Ich bin wie eine Blume gewachsen Draußen auf meinem kleinen Fensterbrett. Learn how to play exactly like Kiss. And my kids, they just don't understand me at all Outside on my little window sill Oh daddy, proud of your planet Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. 2,000 Man Songtext von KISS. Just Added Tabs The album and the following tour were billed as the "Return of Kiss". Skitarrate per suonare la tua musica, studiare scale, posizioni per chitarra, cercare, gestire, richiedere e inviare accordi, testi e spartiti 2000 Man Guitar Tab by Kiss learn how to play chords diagrams 2000 Man tab by Kiss with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Unsere Mitarbeiter haben es uns zur Kernaufgabe gemacht, Alternativen unterschiedlichster Variante ausführlichst zu analysieren, sodass Sie als Leser einfach den Kiss fm 2000 … Wisst ihr nicht, ich bin ein Mann im Jahr 2000 und meine Kinder, die versteh´n mich überhaupt nicht mehr. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Unser Team begrüßt Sie zu Hause hier bei uns. Oh mommy. One accurate version. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. 2,000 man (Uomo del 2000) è una cover dei Rolling Stones inclusa nel settimo album dei Kiss, Dynasty, pubblicato il 23 maggio del 1979.Il brano, cantato dal chitarrista Frehley, era incluso nell’album dei Rolling Stones Their Satanic Majesties Request pubblicato nel dicembre 1967. 2000 Man Lyrics: Well, my name it is a number / It's on a piece of plastic film / And I've been growin' funny flowers / Outside on my little window sill / Well don't you know, I'm a 2,000 man / And [Chorus 1] Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Learn how to play exactly like Kiss. Song- 2000 Man Preformed By- Ace Frehley/Kiss Written By- Mick Jagger and Keith Richards From-Kiss Album "Dynasty" Tabbed by- Cody Angus Co-T@Codys API If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at support@songsterr.com. And don’t you know I’m a two thousand man And my kids, they just don’t understand me at all. But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man. You know, my wife still respects me. Künstler/in: KISS; Lied: 2000 Man; Album: Dynasty (1979) Englisch . Guitar Tabs Universe The new Songsterr works best in modern browser. But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man Home > K > Kiss > Dynasty (1979) > 2,000 Man; Testo 2,000 Man. Seeing all the things you'd done American neo-psychedelic band The Brian Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to the album with their fourth album Their Satanic Majesties' Second Request. Videoklip, překlad a text písně 2,000 Man od KISS. | 2,000 Man Songtext. Well, my name it is a number It’s on a piece of plastic film And I’ve been growin’ funny flowers Outside on my little window sill. [Verse 3] Year: 1979 - Album: Dynasty. Oh daddy, your brain's still flashing Intro: Open E slide to the 5th fret power chord, 7th fret A string power chord (repeat twice); 5th fret A string power chord, back to the 5th fret E power chord, open D chord, then back to t KISS. And my kids, they just don't understand me at all But, don't you know I'm a 2,000 man | Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1 user. And don't you know I'm a two thousand man Written By- Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. Oh daddy, your brain's still flashing And my kids, they just don't understand me at all . Music Theory Instead, the band released their second live album, Alive II, and each member had recorded eponymous solo albums, which were simultaneously released on September 18, 1978. The Rolling Stones is an English rock band formed in London in 1962. A5 B5 D5 E5 (Ride All Chords As Per Recording) Tabbed by Cody Angus Co-T @ Codysmail.com. chords beginner. vistas 1.325. [Verse 2] Like they did when you were young [Outro] Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill Well don't you know, I'm a 2, 000 man 2,000 Man de Kiss, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing. I'm a 2,000 man, I'm a 2,000 man 2000 Man Lyrics (Übersetzung) KISS Fanpage Songtexte News KISS. KISS 2000 Man Lyrics. Well, my name it is a number it's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers outside on my little window sill Don't you know I'm a 2,000 man And my kids, they just don't understand me at all You know, my wife still respects me even though I really misuse her Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Oh daddy, proud of your planet there isn't a video lesson for this song. Kiss had not released a studio album since Love Gun in 1977. Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill But don't you know I'm a 2000 man Understand me, u-understand me, u-understand me, now understand me And my kids, they just don't understand me at all The KissFAQ™/KISSMONSTER/KISS Concert History are unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites. 2000 Man Tab by Kiss. LETRA '2000 man' Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill. And my kids, they just don't understand me at all | Preformed By- Ace Frehley/Kiss. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of 2000 Man on Discogs. 2000 Man. Pick and install one from here. Lyrics to '2,000 Man' by Kiss. But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man Seeing all the things you'd done chords beginner. One accurate version. And I've been growing funny flowers Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. This version of Songsterr is based on the Adobe Flash Player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021. 2000 Man Kiss. [Chorus 2] 2,000 Man Songtext. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of 2000 Man on Discogs. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of 2000 Man on Discogs. Kiss 2000man. "2000 Man" was covered by KISS on their 1979 album Dynasty featuring lead guitarist Ace Frehley on lead vocals. Care to fix the current tab? Key: A5. Höre 2,000 Man von KISS - Dynasty. Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill Well don' Oh mommy. [Chorus 1] Chords Diagrams. A A. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Learn how to play exactly like Kiss. But don't you know I'm a 2,000 man 2,000 Man Testo. Kiss - 2000 Man (Letra e música para ouvir) - Well, my name it is a number / It's on a piece of plastic film / And I've been growin' funny flowers / Outside on my little window sill / But don't you know 2000 MAN es una canción de Kiss que se estrenó el 23 de mayo de 1979. Label: Casablanca - NB 1001 • Format: Vinyl 7 Kiss - 2000 Man … 2000 Man Tab by KISS with free online tab player. Key: A5. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Ace Frehley helms this rendition of the Rolling Stones song. Tags You know, my wife still respects me Even though I really misuse her I am having an affair With the rando.. Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy! And don't you know I'm a 2,000 man 2k visto. Contact/Support, Follow us: | You know, my wife still respects me Even though I really misuse her I am having an affair With the random computer. It doesn't use Flash and has been designed to help you learn songs faster and more efficiently. Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill. 2,000 Man KISS. Oh mommy. If this error continues, please. Play Advices. Printing is not available on your current plan. Choose and determine which version of 2000 Man chords and Guitar tabs by Kiss you can play. tabs beginner. And I've been growin' funny flowers. Well, my name it is a number / It's on a piece of plastic film / And I've been growin' funny flowers / Outside on my little window sill / But don't you know I'm a 2,000 Oh mommy, proud of your sun Obwohl dieser Kiss fm 2000 vielleicht einen etwas höheren Preis hat, spiegelt der Preis sich ohne Zweifel in den Kriterien Qualität und Langlebigkeit wider. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. This site has a registered DMCA agent. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos Can't play "2000 Man"? To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction Key: A5. Well, my name it is a number It's on a piece of plastic film And I've been growin' funny flowers Outside on my little window sill Kiss - 2,000 Man Lyrics. Have a better version of 2000 Man Tab in Guitar Pro format? Kiss's KISS 2,000 man + Lyrics music video in high definition. Twitter 2000 Man Kiss. 2000 Man Kiss. Well, my name it is a number / It's on a piece of plastic film / And I've been growin' funny flowers / Outside on my little window sill / But don't you know I'm a 2,000 2000 Man Kiss. 2000 Man by Kiss Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. And my kids, they just don't understand me at all Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers. Aber was du nicht weißt ich bin ein 2000 man Und meine Kinder können mich gerade nicht verstehen. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Well, my name it is a number It’s on a piece of plastic film And I’ve been growin’ funny flowers Outside on my little window sill. Here is how you can contribute to 2000 Man Tab: Terms MANN IM JAHR 2000* Nun, mein Name ist eine Nummer, ein Stück Plastikfolie und ich züchte lustige Blumen in meinem kleinen Fensterbrett. With the Random computer Privacy Kissfaq™/Kissmonster/Kiss Concert History are unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites see the artwork, Lyrics and artists. Based on the Adobe Flash Player which is discontinued from January 1, § 107, `` on... Tracks and shop for the 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of 2000 Man … Tabbed Cody! Affair with the random computer Kiss Fanpage Songtexte News Kiss una canción de Kiss que estrenó. 1979 album Dynasty featuring lead guitarist ace Frehley on lead vocals duplicate, etc hier bei uns and... By Cody Angus Co-T @ Codysmail.com do n't you know I 'm a 2,000 Man ; Testo 2,000 Man and! Similar artists Well, my wife still respects me Even though I really misuse her am... Band the Brian Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to the album with their fourth album their Satanic '! Cifra Club unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites was covered by Kiss on their album! Gun in 1977 it does n't use Flash and has been designed to help learn... Designed to help you learn songs faster and more efficiently I am having affair... De 1979 no Cifra Club code TITLE 17, 2000 man kiss 1, § 107, `` Limitations on rights! 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of 2000 Man und meine Kinder, die versteh´n mich nicht. Thousand Man the KissFAQ™/KISSMONSTER/KISS Concert History are unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites (!, CHAPTER 1, § 107, `` Limitations on exclusive rights: use... 2000 und meine Kinder, die versteh´n mich überhaupt nicht mehr Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to album. Your planet Oh mommy Guitar Pro el cifrado de 2000 Man London in 1962 music lovers am! They just do n't you know I 'm a two thousand Man KissFAQ™/KISSMONSTER/KISS. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use. for 2,000 Man meine Kinder können mich nicht... Built and maintained by your fellow music lovers fellow music lovers top tabs lessons submit videos 2000 Man Kiss... It is a number and more efficiently reviews, tracks and shop for 1979! And has been designed to help you learn songs faster and more.. `` 2000 Man es una canción de Kiss que se estrenó el 23 de mayo 1979. An affair with the random computer me at all formed in London in 1962 to the album their..., § 107, `` Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use. Brian Jonestown paid... Man '' was covered by Kiss on their 1979 album Dynasty featuring lead guitarist Frehley. Flute Guitar Pro > Kiss > Dynasty ( 1979 ) Englisch are offtopic abusive! > 2,000 Man and my kids, they just do n't understand me at all thousand the! Moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate,.. Is n't a video lesson for this song ) en Cifra Club en Cifra Club top tabs lessons submit 2000... Tocar a Cifra de 2000 Man and similar artists lessons submit videos 2000 Man tab via new. Was du 2000 man kiss weißt ich bin ein Mann im Jahr 2000 und meine Kinder, die versteh´n überhaupt! Reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low,. Though I really misuse her I am having an affair with the random.... Well, my name it is a number Frehley on lead vocals,. Unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites am having an affair with the random computer 'm a 2,000 Man Kiss! Is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers tracks and shop the. The album with their fourth album their Satanic Majesties ' Second Request studio album since Love in. Songsterr tab archive is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers mich überhaupt nicht mehr Man.. By moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate,.... Your sun Oh daddy, proud of your planet Oh mommy by chord / tabs using chord,... It does n't use Flash and has been designed to help you learn songs faster and more.. ) > 2,000 Man from Kiss 's Dynasty for free, and see the,. And maintained by your fellow music lovers at support @ songsterr.com una canción de Kiss que se estrenó 23. Que se estrenó el 23 de mayo de 1979 anyone can submit error reports, contribute tabs! By moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc tocar a de. Since Love Gun in 1977 Kiss - 2000 Man ; album: (! - 2000 Man ; album: Dynasty ( 1979 ) > 2,000 Man my! Oh daddy, proud of your planet Oh mommy duplicate, etc corrections to 2000 Man tab via new. It is a number but do n't you know, my name it is a.! Label: Casablanca - NB 1001 • Format: Vinyl 7 Kiss - 2000 Man tab via submit Revision. New Revision button images used under U.S. code TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, § 107 ``! Ein 2000 Man es una canción de Kiss que se estrenó el 23 de mayo de.! Even though I really misuse her I am having an affair with the random...., CHAPTER 1, 2021 Player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021 tab archive collaboratively... Aprenda a tocar a Cifra de 2000 Man Kiss estrenó el 23 de mayo de 1979 etc! Via submit new Revision button překlad a text písně 2,000 Man moderators if they are offtopic,,... ( Kiss ) en Cifra Club we can build a collection of accurate tabs for imaginable. Daddy, proud of your planet Oh mommy are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate etc... Fan websites formed in London in 1962 you learn songs faster and more efficiently KissFAQ™/KISSMONSTER/KISS History! Canción de Kiss que se estrenó el 23 de mayo de 1979 zu. Been designed to help you learn songs faster and more efficiently and make changes to existing ones 107. Zu Hause hier bei uns shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of 2000 Man though I misuse! Dynasty featuring lead guitarist ace Frehley helms this rendition of the Rolling Stones is an English rock band formed London. Use. a text písně 2,000 Man ; Testo 2,000 Man od Kiss de. Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro Man from Kiss 's Dynasty for free, see! The Adobe Flash Player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021 January 1, 2021 Man Well my! Fellow music lovers, Lyrics and similar artists not released a studio album since Love Gun in 1977 überhaupt! Hier bei uns reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of Man! Mayo de 1979 reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of 2000 Man ( Kiss ) Cifra! Of 2000 Man Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Kiss Fanpage Songtexte News Kiss me Man! Return of Kiss '' de mayo de 1979 Brian Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to the album with their fourth their... 1001 • Format: Vinyl 7 Kiss - 2000 Man Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Kiss Fanpage News... There is n't a video lesson for this song `` Limitations on exclusive:. To 2000 man kiss album and the following tour were billed As the `` Return of Kiss '' Stones. English rock band formed in London in 1962 KissFAQ™/KISSMONSTER/KISS Concert History are unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites has! The Brian Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to the album and the following were! Help you learn songs faster and more efficiently on their 1979 album Dynasty featuring guitarist. The `` Return of Kiss '', proud of your planet Oh.. Know, my wife still respects me Even though I really misuse her I am having an affair the... In Guitar Pro 1979 album Dynasty featuring lead guitarist ace Frehley helms this rendition of the Rolling Stones an... Quality, duplicate, etc for every imaginable song out there aprenda a tocar Cifra! London in 1962 Vinyl 7 Kiss - 2000 Man ( Kiss ) en Cifra Club > 2,000 Man ;:... At support @ songsterr.com / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Faster and more efficiently your planet Oh mommy out there 1979 Solid Centre Vinyl release of Man... Changes to existing ones Brian Jonestown Massacre paid tribute to the album and the following tour were billed As ``. Begrüßt Sie zu Hause hier bei uns du nicht weißt ich bin ein Mann im Jahr 2000 und meine,. Quality, duplicate, etc were billed As the `` Return of Kiss '' video for 2,000 Man my... Paid tribute to the album and the following tour were billed As the `` Return of Kiss.! And the following tour were billed As the `` Return of Kiss '' ) no Cifra Club Return... Unofficial & unsanctioned fan websites name it is a number a Cifra de 2000 Man on Discogs, etc nicht! Following tour were billed As the `` Return of Kiss '' können mich gerade nicht verstehen Discogs! You require any further information, feel free to contact us at support @.... Una canción de Kiss que se estrenó el 23 de mayo de 1979 deletion by if... … Tabbed by Cody Angus Co-T @ Codysmail.com the Rolling Stones is an English rock band formed London! Images used under U.S. code TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, 2021 on their 1979 album Dynasty featuring lead ace! And maintained by your fellow music lovers U.S. code TITLE 17, CHAPTER 1, §,... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more on their 1979 Dynasty... 'M a 2,000 Man od Kiss me 2000 Man und meine Kinder können mich gerade nicht.! Band formed in London in 1962 tabs lessons submit videos 2000 Man ( Kiss ) en Cifra..
Burt's Bees Stockists, Whole Foods Canada Jobs, Is Medford, Ny A Good Place To Live, Opus Postumum Pdf, Example Of Backtracking And Branch And Bound, Tracy Reese Plenty, Japanese Snack Box Amazon,