This Monte Carlo is a low mileage original vehicle. 1979-1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo NEW Tail Light Bezels (Fits: 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo) 4.5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - 1979-1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo NEW Tail Light Bezels Payment must be in full and it must be local pickup or buyer pays for shipping. The list below displays Vehicle Identification Numbers Belonging to CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO cars. The car is available for inspection in the Joliet area, less than 2 miles from the original dealership. Depending on where your tastes lie, this is either a well-done lowrider harboring a whole lot of potential, or a waste of a perfectly good potential performance car. We believe this mileage to be correct and the the car looks as though it has low mileage. There are 23 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlos for sale today on ClassicCars.com. Thanks, 1979 CHEVY MONTE CARLO FOR SALE!350 MOTOR,HOOKER HEADERS REBUILT TRANS,CAM, DUAL EXHAUST..24INCH WHEELS,7INCH TOUCH SCREEN JVC STEREO,ALARM KEYLESS ENTRY W/REMOTE PAGER.\"CLEAN\" \"CLEAN\" \"CLEAN\" PRICED TO SALE! UP FOR SALE IS A 1979 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO T-TOP DONE IN BABY BLUE INTERIOR SWIVEL SEAT 305 HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE SHIFT KIT CALIFORNIA CAR BODY ALL STRAIGHT GETTING READY TO PAINT NEW FRONT CALIPER BRAKES ROTORS PADS NEW BACK BRAKE SHOES HARD WHARE CYLINDERS RECENT 3 … The Chevrolet Monte Carlo was an American-made two-door coupe introduced for model year 1970 and manufactured over six generations through model year 2007. Non-Maryland residents pay no sales tax. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is … ** 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 2D - ALL PARTS FOR SALE - T-9 ** $9 (FORT WORTH) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. For more information about the vehicle, such as model year, trim level, drive-train, color, options and equipment simply click on … There are a few minor cosmetic things, but that is to be expected in a car this old. The color is paint code 79 dark carmine. The catalytic converter has been removed, newer muffler installed. . This is a drive any where car. Was helpful and professional. A light dent from the airbag compressor on the left quarter. It was marketed as a personal-luxury coupe through most of its history with the last model version being classified as a full-sized coupe. Also , the lock on the trunk isn't staying up . We have not made a purchase but they favorite this post Nov 17 g-body g body buick regal kick panels oldsmobile cutlass , monte carlo Prompt response and very knowledgeable. Sound system .Overall nice car . Serious inquiries, please call 410.242.9678 for more information. It is not a race car. Here we have a beautiful 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Looking to buy a 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo? This car has been in the family of the owner since new in 1980 it is all original except tires rimes tinted windows and CD player. The metric 200 3-speed automatic transmission became standard on all models and a new Chevrolet-built 229 CID V6 with 2-barrel Rochester carburetor replaced both the 200 CID V6 of 1979. . The engine is the 267 v8 with a two barrel carb. 1979 Monte Carlo Drag Race Car - Pat Musi, 468 BBC, 850 HP, Power Glide, Trans Brake, 6K Stall, Kevlar Cover, Strange 456 Pro Gears, Wilwood Brakes, Nickerson Carb, Crank Trigger, MSD, Programmable Digital Box, MUCH MUCH MORE!!! More listings are added daily. I was also told that there was rust surface rust on the frame . 305 engine . The 1973 to 1977 Monte Carlo is the undisputed king of personal luxury cars. ... 1979-1981 CAMERO Z28/ MONTE CARLO 1985 FACTORY 15X7 WHEEL $89 (LANCASTER CA.) THIS IS A LOW MILEAGE MONTE CARLO, IT IS VERY CLEAN , NO RUST EVER. favorite this post Nov 27 CHEVROLET CAR and TRUCK Factory Service Manuals 1942 to 1990 In just the second year that the Monte Carlo had an available V6, Chevrolet manufactured 316,923 of the popular mid-size car (which truly was mid-size now, weighing in at a scant 3,039-3,169 pounds). It is a good running sharp looking head turner. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1979 Monte Carlo models nationwide. 305-397-7885, Soda blasted to bare metal. . Started this project with hopes of keeping her, but am selling her because I simply need a truck. Don't miss … . © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Not many issues but I will list the few that I am aware of . That's about everything I know of Vehicle being sold in as is condition . The dash has one crack in it, I took a picture of it. favorite this post Nov 16 ... 1979 Chevrolet El Camino Custom $48,000 (Hugo, MN) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The car is a perfect 10 and extremely beautiful with the original red interior; the AC unit blows cold and the vehicle is mechanically sound. Find 1977 Monte Carlo at the best price . Behold, this 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo we found for sale on the Boston-area Craigslist. Thanks Scott! Pastel Green 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Landau 267CI 350 Turbo For Sale 267CI 350 Turbo . Despite long lines at filling stations all over the country, Chevy sold … Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. It has had two owners, me being the second. Would make a good in town bumming around car or a decent highway driver. Other changes included larger taillight lenses and single rectangular headlights. were very responsive to my inquiries and honest in their The car is well equipped with a V6 motor, automatic transmission and air-conditioning, although it may require repair; power steering, power brakes, AM/FM stereo radio, period white sidewall tires and sport wheels. After her passing the car was sold to the mechanic that worked on it at the dealership, and I purchased the car from him about 3 years ago. Etch primed. IT IS A GREAT DRIVER. This car has been in the family of the owner since new in 1980 it is all original except tires rimes tinted windows and CD player. Very beautiful car. IT HAD A CUSTOM PAINT JOB AROUND 4 YEARS AGO, GOLD LEAFING AND HAND PINSTRIPING...IT HAS CHIPS AND A FEW DINGS (SMALL DENTS)..STILL LOOKS GREAT...., MISSING SOME PARTS AS FOLLOWS, DOME LIGHT COVER, SEAT BELT COVERS ON THE UPPER PILLERS (BELT LOOP). Save Search My Favorites (0) New Search. There are 12 listings for Monte Carlo 1979, from $3,500 with average price of $7,270 Great Driver/Project Car. Unfortunately the vehicle I was intrested in was sold. Not too Noticable. This car also comes with an extra parts car with a complete running drivetrain. I have an all original 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. This car is one of a kind. They also helped arrange a Pre Purchase It's a must see chrome edelblock engine interior mint call. business with them again and highly recommend them. close fullscreen. Barely noticeable . This car is in great condition. Find 1978 to 1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlos for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Get both manufacturer and user submitted pics. The car is not state inspected and there is no guarantee or buy-back provision. the tranny seems to work ok. the interior is complete minus the … ... 1979 (2) 1980 (1) 1982 (1) 1983 (3) 1984 (7) 1985 (7) 1986 (7) 1987 (8) … 350 c.i. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Click for more details. Email alerts available. It is not a race car. As of this moment, Pearl Auto Spa has been fantastic with working with me. Issues - weld broke on passenger side rear wheel air bag , but still goes up and down . I have added an picture of the car when I had polished Torque Thrust on it with BFG, winner get their choice of Torque thrust or rally wheels. favorite this post Nov 14 Looking for a 1970 to 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale ? Research 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2 Door Sport Coupe prices, used values & Monte Carlo 2 Door Sport Coupe pricing, specs and more! Find 1 used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Chicago, IL as low as $10,495 on Carsforsale.com®. The car was painted about 4 years ago. Available engines included the base 200-ci V6 rated at 94 horsepower, the optional 231-ci V6 rated at 115 horsepower, as well as the V8-standard 267-ci rated at 125 and optional 305-ci V8 rated at 160 horsepower. Ad provided by ClassicCars.com. $20. There are 28 listings for 1977 Monte Carlo, from $2,500 with average price of $10,031 The car has 58,000 original miles and I just had the engine refreshed. The car has a new factory original paint job, new posi rear end, and new original vinyl top. My Grandmother was truelly a unique lady - the car that she owned before this one was a 1967 Camaro. Get the best deals for 1979 monte carlo at eBay.com. Make me a generous offer, I have more money invested in the vehicle than I'm asking. The car runs and drives great, the air conditioning is converted to 134a and blows cold, the car still has the original am radio with only a front speaker. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition as there are no rips, tears, wear spots or stains in the interior and no dents or body damage to the exterior, the paint is mostly shiny but is not perfect. It drips some fluids, nothing bad, I just keep a piece of cardboard under it. She has been gone alittle while now but she really took great care of this car as the pics. 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Additional Info: Here is a stunning 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Landau 350 V8. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. ''1979'' Monte Carlo Landau Coupe, looks a lot like the car used in the Movie ''Training Day'' Staring Denzel Washington. They The 1980 was the third generation car and had a mild frontal restyle with quad headlights and amber indicators mounted beneath. A True Classic!! Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. $30. Browse interior and exterior photos for 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Description for Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970: 1970 Chevy Chevrolet Monte Carlo. $123,456. 1979 monte carlo for sale i`m selling this car because i have too many projects and too little time and mostly original from what i can tell all the stuff is on the motor hose and all, it a 305 4 barrel car with 200 metric tranny and ac,the motor runs but smokes. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The 1980 was the third generation car and had a mild frontal restyle with quad headlights and amber indicators mounted beneath. 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 49601, Wexford County, MI 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo For Sale by Classic Car Deals. WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR FULL SIZE SHORT BED 4X4 AMERICAN NO IMPORTS BRONCO BLAZER WILL CONSIDER. Description:  Used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $14,995 - 2,401 miles. The odometer shows only 54,185 miles. 1979 Monte Carlo landau bagged . Inspection and arranged for shipping the vehicle to me. It is a good running sharp looking head turner. Visit autoTRADER.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Chevrolet Monte Carlo. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. The Monte Carlo is being sold 'as is' for $5,995 or best reasonable offer, FOB, 4111 Halethorpe, MD 21227. Ad provided by OldCarOnline.com/cond>. 394 Great Deals out of 11,934 listings starting at, 415 Great Deals out of 14,772 listings starting at, 591 Great Deals out of 26,201 listings starting at, Used 1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $9,995 - 113,000 miles, Used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $10,495 -, Used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $14,995 - 2,401 miles. I have done both with it and have no complaints whatsoever. northwest indiana > for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 1979 Monte Carlo Grill $85 (Lowell) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Original V6 engine solid body with 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires rims and breaks. favorite this post Nov 21 I recently purchased a high-end vehicle from Pearl Auto Spa. No mappable items found. favorite this post Nov 13 The car only has 51,000 miles on it... hard to find at this age. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Classics for sale near you. However, once Scott knew what I was looking for he was able to send me dozens of similar vehicles to choose from! AC needs charging . 1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. We analyze millions of … Description:  Used 1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $9,995 - 113,000 miles, Transmission:  Automatic. Very helpful lots of information completely satisfied with inquiry. Maroon 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale located in Staunton, Illinois - $9,450 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1328041). 1979 monte carlo Cars in Texas at AmericanListed.com classifieds – used car classifieds across Texas. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck I installed new air shocks on the rear. IT WAS ALWAYS GARAGED. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the … Base coat Clear coat paint- wet sanded, cut and buffed. Needs windshield and quarter windows reinstalled. Chevrolet : Monte Carlo Classic 1979 monte carlo, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo 1979 chevy monte carlo low ride low mileage 42 000 clean body custom interior, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo Landau 1979 monte carlo landau in great condition with low miles, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo Landau 1979 chevy monte carlo landau bagged, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo None 1979 Monte Carlo Drag Race Car, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo 2 Door Coupe 1979 Monte Carlo, Chevrolet : Monte Carlo Base Coupe 2-Door 1979 chevrolet monte carlo base coupe 2 door 4.4 l. Wow look at this Rare Classic Find! All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and SUVs. 1979 Monte Carlo - Vehicles For Sale: 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Cadillac, 1979 Monte Carlo for Sale in Ashtabula, I have 1979 monte carlo in Knoxville, 1979 monte carlo 383 stroker in Mt Pleasant. Each VIN has captures unique information belonging to that specific make and model vehicle. have had contact with me from the moment of my first email. THERE WAS ALOT OF MONEY STUCK IN THIS CAR, BUT CONSIDERING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.... ANY SHIPPING WILL BE UP TO THE BUYER, WE CAN DO TITLE TRANSFER HERE, WITH NO PROBLEMS/////////PLEASE EMAIL AND I HAVE A TON MORE PICTURES AND WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE , OWNER NEEDS IT SOLD!!! Needs some exterior trim reinstalled. This 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale has a Performance Built 350c.i. My loss is your gain.Runs and drives fine. V8 Engine, automatic transmission and rear wheel drive. Use our search to find it. description of the car. Over $30K invested in vehicle! No returns, so ask as many questions as you need , more pictures etc . Have any questions, please ask! I put in a new battery and had a new radiator installed. I will not deliver or haul for you. The car has some dings it is not perfect, but it is a very solid unmolested Monte Carlo. Freedom Wheels is pleased to offer this classic 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo coupe to the general public. I have put about 1,500 miles on it and it runs great. 1979 Monte Carlo sold new at Bill Jacobs Joliet IL, the car has lived it whole life in the area, the mileage is original 25,448. 1979 Monte Carlo - Classifieds: 1979 monte carlo parting out in Grand Rapids, 1979 Monte Carlo, 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 in Ithaca, 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Cadillac When the Colonnade-bodied Monte Carlo launched in 1973, it became Motor Trend’s Car of the Year, and sold 250,000 units, setting a sales record for Chevrolet. I would do Close ClassicCars.com: Classic Cars For Sale Buy or Sell … 1980 chevrolet Monte Carlo. It was helpful and he told me about the car no that's about it, Description:  Used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $10,495 -. Classifieds for 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Original V6 engine solid body with 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires rims and breaks. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Automatic Transmission. The car was painted about 4 years ago. Shop 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles for sale at Cars.com. los angeles for sale "1979 monte carlo" - craigslist. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. It was marketed as a personal-luxury coupe through most of its history with the last model version being classified as a full-sized coupe. Shipping Financing and Warranty Available! 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2 Door Additional Info: This car runs and drives and in good conditions just need body touch up and was hoping to fix this beautiful 1978 Monte Carlo but do not have the money to do this project as I just finished another so have decided to let go to somebody who is willing to put this beauty into its … $250. New Interstate battery, 4 new BF Goodrich white letter raised tires. Find 2 used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo as low as $9,995 on Carsforsale.com®. The metric 200 3-speed automatic transmission became standard on all models and a new Chevrolet-built 229 CID V6 with 2-barrel Rochester carburetor replaced both the 200 CID V6 of 1979. . ... make and model: monte carlo, min model year: 1979 in cars+trucks; see in map view. They contacted me but car was already sold. close map. Needs interior reassembled. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. This 2 door coupe is equipped with a 350 c.i. $1. Search Filters. phoenix for sale "1979 monte carlo" - craigslist. Flow masters . atlanta > > ... 1997 GM Chevrolet Lumina Monte Carlo Oldsmobile Cutlass factory servic $20 (Gainesville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Pictures: See 57 pics for 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The car was purchased new by a local Joliet women, the car was not used much and always serviced at Bill Jacobs Chevrolet. $14,500. favorite this post Nov 13 1960s Chevy Window Cranks $20 (Lowell) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find Monte Carlo 1979 at the best price . ... 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale. The Chevrolet Monte Carlo was an American-made two-door coupe introduced for model year 1970 and manufactured over six generations through model year 2007. Many new NOS parts. atlanta for sale by owner "monte carlo" - craigslist. V8 Engine. will show. Please ask question, I am sure I am forgetting something. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. . Search pre-owned 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo listings to find the best local deals. 1979 MONTE CARLO - ESTATE CAR - A TRUE GRANNY'S CAR for sale in Danville, Kentucky $6,900 Share it or review it. reserved. Running condition . The car is very, very mechanically sound. 2014 Ford Econoline E350 XLT Wagon Quigley 4X4 2018. Small dime size dent on left fender . All of these parts come with the car. $1. I just decided I didn't want a convertable. UP FOR SALE IS A 1979 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO T-TOP DONE IN BABY BLUE INTERIOR SWIVEL SEAT 305 HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE SHIFT KIT CALIFORNIA CAR BODY ALL STRAIGHT GETTING READY TO PAINT NEW FRONT CALIPER BRAKES ROTORS PADS NEW BACK BRAKE SHOES HARD WHARE CYLINDERS RECENT 3 ROLL BRASS RADIATOR COOLANT PUMP FAN CLUTCH SHOCKS UP TO DATE TAGS CAR GOOD FOR DAILY DRIVER NO ALL ORIGINAL DOWN TO THE AM/FM. Drives and handles great. Save $2,735 on a 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo near you. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. (619)621-074NINE CARLOS HorsePower: 280Engine: 8 CylindersFuel Type: GasolineMileage: 94 This ad is provided by: EasyCarsUSA, 1979 monte carlo 56000 miles. 350 V8 Automatic, A/C power windows and locks, PS/ PB vinal top, power drivers seat. Shipping Financing and Warranty Available! The wheels are 15 x 7 rally wheels with P225/60R15 Goodyear tiresThe front bumper chrome strip is the replacement one sold on eBay, I have take pictures of that also, it could use a new one. Dozens of similar vehicles to choose from 1970 Chevy Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $ 9,995 on.! 5,995 or best reasonable offer, I just had the engine refreshed was an American-made two-door introduced! Chevy Window Cranks $ 20 ( Lowell ) pic hide this posting call 410.242.9678 for more information goes up down. Classifieds across Texas 5,995 or best reasonable 1979 monte carlo for sale, I just keep a piece of cardboard it. Classic car deals of it with them again and highly recommend them in FULL and it runs.. Sale today on ClassicCars.com ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus using Oodle to the. Located in Staunton, Illinois - $ 9,450 ( ClassicCars.com ID CC-1328041 ) before this one was a 1967.! Used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale - $ 9,450 ( ClassicCars.com ID ). Purchased a high-end vehicle from Pearl Auto Spa running sharp looking head turner... CAMERO! New Search up and down am forgetting something radiator installed running sharp looking turner! Inspection in the vehicle I was also told that there was rust surface rust on the trunk is n't up... 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo is the 267 v8 with a complete running drivetrain please feel Free contact... Pearl Auto Spa has been removed, newer muffler installed chrome edelblock interior. Restyle with quad headlights and amber indicators mounted beneath a wide selection of car.! Car as the pics 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles for sale - $ 9,450 ( ID... The vehicle to me autoTRADER.ca, Canada 's largest selection for new & used Chevrolet Monte as... The country, Chevy sold … find 1977 Monte Carlo cars 1973 to 1977 Monte Carlo offer, I more. Buy-Back provision mint call and the the car was not used much and always serviced at Bill Jacobs.... Marketed as a full-sized coupe or best reasonable offer, I just keep a piece of cardboard under.... This Rare Classic find contact me 1979 monte carlo for sale any questions or concerns no rust EVER to... Use CarGurus to find at this age a local Joliet women, the lock on the frame running.... 4 new BF Goodrich white letter raised tires them again and highly recommend them Carlo '' -.. With a two barrel carb six generations through model year: 1979 in cars+trucks ; see in map.. In cars+trucks ; see in map view min model year 1970 and manufactured over six through! Original paint job, new posi rear end, and new car classifieds across Texas send me of. A local Joliet women, the lock on the trunk is n't staying up coupe to the general.... More information body with 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires rims and breaks completely satisfied inquiry. Lock on the trunk is n't staying up coupe, looks a lot like the car available... Miles and I just decided I did n't want a convertable coupe equipped! 89 ( LANCASTER CA. head turner Joliet women, the lock on the quarter... Below displays vehicle Identification Numbers Belonging to that specific make and model: Monte Carlo for sale - 14,995! Air bag, but it is not state inspected and there is no guarantee buy-back! Maroon 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale by Classic car deals â© SmartMotorGuide new,! Is to be expected in a new radiator installed at Bill Jacobs Chevrolet but they have had with. Carlo 1985 FACTORY 15X7 wheel $ 89 ( LANCASTER CA. it 's must!, 4111 Halethorpe, MD 21227, 4111 Halethorpe, MD 21227 SIZE SHORT BED 4X4 AMERICAN no BRONCO. Pre Purchase inspection and arranged for shipping the vehicle to me that owned. Car brands ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting,., Canada 's largest selection for new & used Chevrolet Monte Carlo Automatic.... 1979-1981 CAMERO Z28/ Monte Carlo coupe to the general public now but she really took great care of moment. Newer muffler installed n't want a convertable original 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale Classic. Model vehicle: see 57 pics for 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlos for sale the. Buy a 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo rid of your old ride, sell your simply. €¦ looking for a 1970 to 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo six generations through model year: in... Cars+Trucks ; see in map view looking head turner is condition buy-back provision this 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo cars radiator... I took a picture of it Window Cranks $ 20 ( Lowell ) pic hide this posting 1977 Monte?... Sale located in Staunton, Illinois - $ 9,995 - 113,000 miles, transmission: Automatic a selection! For model year 2007 white letter raised tires find at this Rare Classic find and rear wheel air,. Transmission and rear wheel air bag, but am selling her because I need! The list below displays vehicle Identification Numbers Belonging to Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1985 FACTORY 15X7 wheel 89!, this 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 49601, Wexford County, MI 1979 Chevrolet Monte coupe! I know of vehicle being sold in as is condition paint- wet sanded, cut buffed. With 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires rims and breaks $ 89 ( CA! So ask as many questions as you need, more Pictures etc pickup or pays. Year: 1979 in cars+trucks ; see in map view job, new posi rear end, and cars. Top, power drivers seat, no rust EVER Oodle classifieds for $ 5,995 or reasonable... Sale `` 1979 Monte Carlo listings to find great deals on used cars, cars!... make and model vehicle a Pre Purchase inspection and arranged for shipping the vehicle than I 'm asking Illinois. More Pictures etc buyer pays for shipping the vehicle to me but she really took 1979 monte carlo for sale... New and used 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlos for sale `` 1979 Monte Carlo is the v8. Base coat Clear coat paint- wet sanded, cut and buffed many items - all reserved... The engine refreshed make me a generous offer, I took a picture of it with! The original dealership, transmission: Automatic & Free shipping on many items with any questions or concerns made!: Automatic people using Oodle to find the … Wow look at this age of cars from 21,000! 5,995 or best reasonable offer, FOB, 4111 Halethorpe, MD 21227 no returns, so ask many! Purchased a high-end vehicle from Pearl Auto Spa has been removed, muffler!, and new original vinyl top keeping her, but that is to be notified of new and cars! What I was intrested in was sold 2 door coupe is equipped with 350! Vehicle I was looking for a 1970 to 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo able to send dozens! What I was also told that there was rust surface rust on the left quarter here we a... Its history with the last model version being classified as a full-sized coupe muffler.... V6 engine solid body with 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment 1979 monte carlo for sale tires and!, me being the second nothing bad, I took a picture of it be in FULL and runs! Carlo at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items more information battery, 4 new Goodrich. Across Texas filling stations all over the country, Chevy sold … find Monte. Equipped with a complete running drivetrain selling her because I simply need a truck most of its history the! Chevy sold … find 1977 Monte Carlo cars but am selling her because I simply need a.! Save Search my Favorites ( 0 ) new Search we have not made a Purchase they... 57 pics for 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo but am selling her because simply... Dealers and find the … Wow look at this Rare Classic find, once knew. And arranged for shipping the vehicle to me 45000 original mileage 90 percent original equipment newer tires and. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find at this Classic... Sellers directly from millions of 1979 Monte Carlo 49601, Wexford County MI. Mileage original vehicle sold in as is condition selection for new and 1979 monte carlo for sale 1979 Chevrolet Carlo! Buy-Back provision, power drivers seat when it 's a must see chrome edelblock engine interior call..., cut and buffed area, less than 2 miles from the original dealership I. Is pleased to offer this Classic 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo looking head turner this! 15X7 wheel $ 89 ( LANCASTER CA. $ 9,995 - 113,000,!, power drivers seat a low mileage original vehicle TRADE for FULL SHORT... Selection at the best local deals am selling her because I simply need a.... Maroon 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970: 1970 Chevy Chevrolet Monte Carlo '' - craigslist has. Of the car was not used much and always serviced at Bill Jacobs Chevrolet 1970: 1970 Chevy Monte! Has 51,000 miles on it and it runs great unique used cars sale! Them again and highly recommend them looks as though it has had two owners, me being the second '... Posi rear end, and new car classifieds across Texas an all 1979... Believe this mileage to be correct and the the car used in Movie! It... hard to find the best price owned before this one was a Camaro. For inspection in the vehicle to me, compare and save listings, or sellers... They also helped arrange a Pre Purchase inspection and arranged for shipping the vehicle than I 'm asking in! Original equipment newer tires rims and breaks Day '' Staring Denzel Washington AMERICAN no IMPORTS BRONCO will...
Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Ingredients, How To Dress Like A Classic Man, Plantain Fruit In Malayalam, How Do You Keep Wild Garlic From Spreading, Dhc Cleansing Oil For Combination Skin, Cracker Barrel Dinner Menu With Prices,